GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Computer chip in your head."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 06:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
Ok well not your head, but a man in america has become the first person to be fitted with a brain implant that allows him to control everyday objects by thought alone.

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1448908,00.html[/URL]

Imagine the uses, you would never have to bother doing anything again, he has sockets in his head so that he can be plugged in to the computer.

He at the moment can control a robot arm which gives hope to people that have lost limbs.

This is a major step for bring implants can't wait to read how the rest of the tests go to see how he does with harder tasks.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:28
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Think of what being plugged directly into the computer could do for
> your gaming skillz.

"Crap, 6 of them, I've only got 6 pistol bullets left :-O"
*Headshot*
*Headshot*
*Headshot*
*Headshot*
*Headshot*
*Headshot*

Wow.

That would be so cool.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:43
Regular
And your sex life.

"Oh yeh"

*RECHARGE*

"Oh yeh"

*RECHARGE*

"Oh yeh"

*RECHARGE*

Woah..
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:05
Regular
"bot"
Think of what being plugged directly into the computer could do for your gaming skillz.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. It would be like Brass Eye; battle of the Roboplegic Wrongcocks.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Can you link two robo-Joeys up and battle them?

I'll train mine to a lvl24 Deacon.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He's messing with the awesome power of electricity.
Nobody in their right mind would plug a computer into their head, unless they were Evil Bill S Preston Esquire or Evil Ted "Theadore" Logan.

It starts like this and will only escalate until one day we all control robots arms with our minds.
Fri 01/04/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Chippxero wrote:
> Or a power serge?

It's obvious; he'll become a superhero.
Fri 01/04/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Captain to you."
Or a power serge? with cables going in to his head that can't be good, i suppose he could get lucky and it might restart motor functions.

powercut wise i can't imagine it will do too much apart from leave him sitting in the dark like most people with out the internet.

My god imagine if i had a power cut my computers would stop.....i only have a laptop thats battery lasts about 3 hours but what if it was longer? what am i supposed to do??

:' (
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What happens if there's a powercut?
Thu 31/03/05 at 15:59
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Poor lad.

He is with his father now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.