GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am starting a mafia faimly and i need some people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 22:12
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i know you might think i am amd but it's the trust, if you think its a lot of rubbish don't repliy with some stuid thing insolting me, just let it go. if you what to join tell me.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
"i own groovy land"
you know you have a point, i do need to get out a bit more but i do not need a docs help, i think it would be so cool if more people joined my gang. at the moment i only have 5 people in it.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'll join.
> Call me Knuckles or Pockets or Rooster or something.
>
> I also want a Chicago Typewriter in a violin case, and one of those
> nice hats.

Or how about Sonic or Robotnic! just jokin m8ty.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:13
"period drama"
I'll join.
Call me Knuckles or Pockets or Rooster or something.

I also want a Chicago Typewriter in a violin case, and one of those nice hats.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:10
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
i like it, a lot wrote:
> i know you might think i am amd but it's the trust, if you think its a
> lot of rubbish don't repliy with some stuid thing insolting me, just
> let it go. if you what to join tell me.

So your making an 'internet gang'? DO you find yourself saying lol and pmsl at people? Maybe, just maybe you need to get out more, because starting an 'Internet Gang' surgests you don't get out and enjoy life. So get up off your a$$ and have some fun. You dont need a 'Mafia Family'. Also it seems you could be influenced by films. Have you ever thought of going to see a professional doctor?
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Can I be the one that can't talk and is impossible to understand except for one member of the family who translates to everyone else?
Thu 31/03/05 at 11:58
Regular
I'll be an STD infected hooker who also doubles as a cocktail waitress in one of your bars.
Thu 31/03/05 at 10:14
Regular
"serenity now!"
Normally I should delete this thread - it is intelligent discussion here. However, I quite fancy being a Capo so we'll see where this goes. Fosco wants Consigliare.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:17
Regular
"bing bang bong"
What is the exact purpose of this "mafia family"? How exactly is your organisation going to work? In what way would joining it benefit, say, someone from this forum? You are not selling the concept very well without providing the answers to these questions in your advertising pitch.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
Zeus has erectile dynfunction.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:41
Regular
"i own groovy land"
no need to be like that, i an't being nastey so why are you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.