GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldberg coming to Coronation Street ? ? ? ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
"liverpool18"
Anyone see Wednesday's Corrie when Angela got sent a threatening note saying ' YOUR NEXT '. Does this mean that Goldberg is coming to Coronation Street ? ?
Fri 01/04/05 at 09:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Anyway, Goldberg was supposed to be fighting Stone Cold
> Steve Austin and that never happened.

that's because goldberg didn't want to issue the challenge, but was told to do so. the WWE didn't even acknowledge the challenge and WCW ended up looking 2nd rate.
Thu 31/03/05 at 19:01
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
yes it was supposed to be gorgeous. Goldberg would stand a chance in UFC because he is one angry and strong and vicious son of a gun. Unless he faced any of the Gracie family!
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gorgeous me thinks
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:35
Regular
"..."
SnoopDogg wrote:
> gergeous

???

I can't figure out what word that's even meant to be.

Anyway. As for Goldberg working in the UFC, it'll be great to see him having his butt handed to him by people who fight harder and with more expertise that he has ever had (but certain bookers convinced him he was a Ultimate Fighting type)...
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
liverpool17 wrote:
> Anyone see Wednesday's Corrie when Angela got sent a threatening note
> saying ' YOUR NEXT '. Does this mean that Goldberg is coming to
> Coronation Street ? ?

I think you have got me started on the gergeous days of the WCW. Fantastic. Anyway, Goldberg was supposed to be fighting Stone Cold Steve Austin and that never happened. Apparently Bill Goldberg is going to be fighting in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). Good luck Goldberg!
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just in an annoyed mood today FFF, don't take it personally
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:00
"period drama"
*joke
Thu 31/03/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Keeps me amused and i don't see why i shouldn't admit it in public, different opinions and all that. Still don't understand the need for people to criticise others for what they watch
Thu 31/03/05 at 15:35
"period drama"
I don't think watching the Paul O'Grady show is much better than watching Corrie. Or anything to admit in public.
Thu 31/03/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't watch it i only know Shelley's the barmaid because she was on Paul O'Grady's show a while back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.