GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England game tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 16:03
Regular
": ("
Not a massive fan of football but I love watching and playing it so what are your predictions for tonights game?
Thu 31/03/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Nearly had a humilating draw yesterday because of that out of form striker :)
Thu 31/03/05 at 10:54
Regular
Can I just remind you that you've have had a humiliating draw with Azerbaijan in the away game if it hadn't been for that out-of-form striker?

Anyway, Baros vs Defoe.

Defoe in these 2 internationals - 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 penalties won
Baros in these 2 internationals - 2 goals, 3 assists, 1 penalty won

King of Mali and Mido for Spurs. For sure.
Thu 31/03/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Let's face it Owen was pretty poor yesterday and not that great against Northern Ireland. He's doing ok for club but at International level he seems to have gone down hill at present and doesn't look in control on or off the the ball, seems to be lacking confidence at the moment but I hope he can come good again.

Defoe now has a chance to show what he can do in the next game, it will be interesting to see how he links up with Rooney et al.
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No, clearly a player needs both. No point having a striker who plays well, gets into positions and doesn't score.

And I'd like to see the Baros vs. Defoe goals now.
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
But back when it was Baros vs. Defoe it was all about what the players did in the match, it wasn't about the goals which Baros had more of in terms of appearances, yet now its the other way round.

You can't have it both ways, Bro.
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
That's what his job is in the team, to score goals. Rooney's is to link up with midfield and bring it forward, which he does well. Owen on the other hand is in the team not for his running with the ball, he can't do that, not for his strength, he's puny, he's in to score goals. And for a striker of his 'class' to not score against a team who just had 8 put past them, in my opinion is not good enough!
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
The world cup was in 1998
And owen wasn't that bad tonight because his runs were spot on, it was just his finishing that has to be critisised
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I said Dyer should be playing, not Defoe.

And yeh I think Defoe would have scored. He runs with the ball better and is a lot faster than Owen who has lost a lot of pace since his wonder days. He sure hits the ball a lot better than Michael 'Give me the ball 2 yards out and I'll tap it in' Owen.

Back in the 1998 WC time, no one in the world was better than Owen, it's just a shame for England he's lost this edge he had over everyone else.
Wed 30/03/05 at 22:53
Regular
Yep, Owen was good. Just unlucky. But let's face it, even if he'd scored 10, Lil Bro would still be mashing his face againast the screen, screaming for Jermain "Last 5 minutes" Defoe.

If Defoe had been starting, he'd have scored none, like Owen. But he'd have had no chances, because Owen is better in every single way.
Wed 30/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Owen was unlucky. Played well I thought, and the movement for the disallowed goal was fantastic.

He will become England's highest ever scored. No doubt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.