GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who isn't going to be on LIVE this weekend..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
Just been fapping over the IGN Video Review of Chaos Theory which is looking so incerdibly sweet it makes me cry.

Is anyone actually not going to be playing this game this weekend and some point? Never thought I would bother with LIVE again but I just can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this game, looks absolutely incerdible.

So own up you poor homeless butt f**ks, who isn't getting it?
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:01
Regular
I'm a flul decent player.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Touched!"
I was considering picking up Topspin again myself. Saw it in Virgin in their 3 for £40 offer. Was gonna grab Ghost Recon 2 again and FSW again too. Chaos Theory just looks so good though. Haven't been hyped about a game this much for a very long time. Co-op over live looks amazing.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah thats always the risk factor in ordering through the post. Sometimes its a great surprise and you get it early while others, your left screaming and throwing a paddy as you wait well over the release date. ;-)

I'll be getting my Splinter Cell on Friday but I'm not too worried about having tomorrow free cause I just grabbed Top Spin again (yeah I know I was just saying the other day in a post that it'd be stupid for someone like me to own the game). ;-) Plus now that I've thrown myself into the SR Pro Evo tournament, I'd better use some of the time tomorrow to brush up on that and attempt to be a half decent player. ;-))
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I'll be a bit bored tomorrow if it doensn't turn up..I'm working all night so I won't be bothered..I just hope it turns up :(..I'll batter the postie if it doesn't show :P Our post is sometimes hit and miss here.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just got this mental picture of Spike looking out his window and seeing the Gameplay staff sticking their fingers up and laughing at him from theirs. ;-))
Wed 30/03/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Touched!"
Both of mine from game and gameplay have been sent. So I have high hopes of getting one tomorrow :D
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Thank god mine is going out today :P hopefully will get it tomorrow. Puzzles me how I never get it a day early from gameplay. Considering I only live an hour away.
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:06
Regular
Richard: Hi, how can I help?
Josh: Hello, I only pre ordered my copy of splinter cell last night I guess it wont be sent out for a while yet?
Richard: we currently have no stock
Richard: but we should have more tomorrow
Richard: so should be sent out then
Josh: thanks
Josh: But you get did some stock in today?
Richard: Yes, we had some arrive today.

Curse you! CURSE YOU!!
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
Ah, remember when we were playing with the Gameplay customer service chat? Ahh good times.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:50
Regular
It'll mainly be the whinging little girls on the Ubi forums complaining.

They'll always find something to complain about on there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.