GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who isn't going to be on LIVE this weekend..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
Just been fapping over the IGN Video Review of Chaos Theory which is looking so incerdibly sweet it makes me cry.

Is anyone actually not going to be playing this game this weekend and some point? Never thought I would bother with LIVE again but I just can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this game, looks absolutely incerdible.

So own up you poor homeless butt f**ks, who isn't getting it?
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
Just been fapping over the IGN Video Review of Chaos Theory which is looking so incerdibly sweet it makes me cry.

Is anyone actually not going to be playing this game this weekend and some point? Never thought I would bother with LIVE again but I just can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this game, looks absolutely incerdible.

So own up you poor homeless butt f**ks, who isn't getting it?
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm still umming and ah-ing over this one. Pandora Tomorrow was undeniably a good game on Live, but it was one of those that gets really boring and frustrating if you're not very good at it (i.e. me). I'll probably end up getting it, even if I do then end up taking it back.
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:21
Regular
"\\"
PT sucked, so I won't be getting this.

(plus I don't have an Xbox)
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:23
Regular
Good thing this time around is that they have scrammed with the analy tight levels and actually opened them up a bit, that and the fact the single player looks excellent.

Single player wise the first two weren't up to much, online Pandora Tomrrow was very sweet though, quitters aside.
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"BOSE"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Just been fapping over the IGN Video Review of Chaos Theory which is
> looking so incerdibly sweet it makes me cry.
>
> Is anyone actually not going to be playing this game this weekend and
> some point? Never thought I would bother with LIVE again but I just
> can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this game, looks absolutely
> incerdible.
>
> So own up you poor homeless butt f**ks, who isn't getting it?

Dunno about making you cry more, but proberly jelous. Sorry to do this but your post made me! I got Chaos Theory on the 26th :-)
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm still saving up for Future Perfect. Damnit.
Tue 29/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"8==="
I'll be getting it on release and Live back soon after.

Got about 20 unplayed games to keep me busy and that's before I replay another 10 of the best.

Such a pain. :)
Tue 29/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If it sucks, bye bye Xbox.

If I can be bothered to set the thing up again.
Tue 29/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Thanks to GAD, I'll be having a bit of that action thank you very much.

But I'll be playing it offline, thankfully. Hide and Seek simply isn't my bag.
Tue 29/03/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I haven't got the time. PES 4...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.