GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 17:08
"possibly impossible"
Got my Red-black tag belt in Taekwondo on Saturday. 6 months to Black Belt now...

..but still got no eggs for easter...

..but then bought cheap Cadburys Cream Eggs for 18p in Tesco...

..But feel too ill to eat them...

..and working till 11pm...
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I have green tag. TKD sucks though, it's just a scam. Where I go, anyway.

Congratulations though, you do have to work hard for red.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
Green tag, how long have you been training?

I've been going for 8 years now, passed 2nd Dan a few months ago. Was very pleased.
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mid-Late October.

What'd you have to do for 2nd Dan?
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Is there really one called 'WTF'? :D

I know, they didn't think of that when they named it :D

'World Taekwondo Federation'
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Mid-Late October.
>
> What'd you have to do for 2nd Dan?

Chu-Jang (ach - unsure of spelling) pattern, Taeguk 8, Free Sparring (armour) against two opponents, attack and defense, lots of 1, 2 & 3 step sparring and also cover tenants of Taekwondo again.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I see. Which one do you have to break the block in?
Personally I think the hardest thing about TKD are the knuckle pressups. For some reason. They just wreck.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
Breaking the block was assessed in 'constant assessment', my most recent break being an elbow.

Knuckle press ups hurt but so do those push up, flick hands up to chest/clap and back down. Combine chest-claps with knuckle press ups...man, it hurts like hell!
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
:S Don't do chest-claps at my club, do these other weird pressup star jump malarkies. You know much Korean?
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:40
Regular
I know the basic phrase work, not much more than that. Simplistic things, like numbers 1 - 10.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Guh. They get incredibly boring after you practice them for ages. Know all the stuff like gunnon sogi, kopunde, an palmok makgi? Also major annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.