GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So many games, so little time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/11/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Why do games developers do it eh? As soon as we enter Winter everything seems to come flying at you demanding your money. Just in the next 5 days in America there's NFSU2, MGS3 and Goldeneye all coming out. That's already on top of Phantom Brave, GTA SA, Pro Evo 4 and Madden i'm playing at the moment (along with Footie Manager 2k5 on the PC)

Why can't they filter out the releases throughout the year? surely they'd make more money with releasing their AAA title in the middle of June where there is hardly that much competition instead of the middle of November when there's about 10 games demanding you buy them? Sure it's usually nice and sunny in Summer but you're not outside all the time (well i'm not anyway) there's still time to be playing games.

Stupid games developers and all their good games, looks like college is going to have to take a back seat :-D
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NFSU 2?

Just don't touch it. Gods sake, just don't.
Mon 15/11/04 at 07:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Try owning a GC.

I do own a GC. A pretty purple one.
Mon 15/11/04 at 07:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
lalakersrule wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Try owning a GC.
>
>
> I wouldn't have this problem then :-D

Ouch!
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cyclone wrote:
> NFSU 2?
>
> Just don't touch it. Gods sake, just don't.

Why?
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cyclone wrote:
> NFSU 2?
>
> Just don't touch it. Gods sake, just don't.

Is it even out in Europe? Don't pay attention to the English dates.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cyclone, why shouldn't he get it?

I've put it down for a Xmas present, I liked the first one.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:42
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Dear God.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Squall, stop acting like you know everything and go back to old, scabby little rat you are.

Thank you.
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> Squall, stop acting like you know everything and go back to old,
> scabby little rat you are.

Thanks for making sense.

Why dont you go and stick you head up our ass? It seems to be up there everytime you type a post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.