GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So many games, so little time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/11/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Why do games developers do it eh? As soon as we enter Winter everything seems to come flying at you demanding your money. Just in the next 5 days in America there's NFSU2, MGS3 and Goldeneye all coming out. That's already on top of Phantom Brave, GTA SA, Pro Evo 4 and Madden i'm playing at the moment (along with Footie Manager 2k5 on the PC)

Why can't they filter out the releases throughout the year? surely they'd make more money with releasing their AAA title in the middle of June where there is hardly that much competition instead of the middle of November when there's about 10 games demanding you buy them? Sure it's usually nice and sunny in Summer but you're not outside all the time (well i'm not anyway) there's still time to be playing games.

Stupid games developers and all their good games, looks like college is going to have to take a back seat :-D
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Bicycle"
Not too different from CM 03/04, but well worth getting.

Some quality changes, but they've messed around with the layout (eg. Menu is on top now, not on right.), which is a bit pointless, and there are quite a few useless but quite nice touches.

Me like.

Also, no longer so easy to buy players, and the scouts have vastly improbed. Occassionaly, you'll get aproaced by players agents, who'll send you videos of the player.

Which is cool.
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
What is FM2005 like, any new features?
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Currently playing 3 different games. GTA SA and Pro Evo 4 on PS2, and Football Manager 2005 on PC.

Not interesting in getting anything else for the time being, as these will keep me going for a good few months alone.
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:15
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Ah well.
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:07
Regular
That was a pretty good "typo", though XD
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:05
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> I hope that was a typo...

I hope you die.
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Squall wrote:
> Why dont you go and stick you head up our ass?

I hope that was a typo...
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
I know exactly how you feel. I am at uni too so its been great finding time to play all my games but no money to buy em agrrivating to say the least.
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> Squall, stop acting like you know everything and go back to old,
> scabby little rat you are.

Thanks for making sense.

Why dont you go and stick you head up our ass? It seems to be up there everytime you type a post.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Squall, stop acting like you know everything and go back to old, scabby little rat you are.

Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.