GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rubbish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4385573.stm[/URL]

These religious folks are getting too much political coverage for my liking these days.

Quite rich coming from the Catholic Church... tell me, what exactly did you do during the Holocaust?
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ant wrote:
> But whose to say God doesn't have a plan for everybody?

Who is to say He has a plan for anybody?
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:59
Regular
I don't think anyone has issues with Christian "opinions".
Thing is though, some go crazy and start trying to force opinions of everyone else. And the sad news it that they leave the stereotypical image of a Christian in people's minds.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
But whose to say God doesn't have a plan for everybody?

Admittedly, if my girlfriend got up the duff I expect I'd consider the option, at least right now. You don't really know until you're in the situation, I spose.

But still, when exactly does life begin? Many Christians believe that God has a plan for you even before you're conceived, and if that is the case then abortion is killing. Just depends on what you believe I guess, but I would hardly brand the opinion of "abortion is wrong" as "rubbish."

PS - Although comparing it to the Nazis is perhaps going a little too far. :P
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:46
Regular
"formerly Eyesw/Feet"
They're getting coverage because the death of the Pope distracts from what is really happening in the Middle East.
Tue 12/04/05 at 14:44
Regular
"8==="
Our 2 chief weapons are:

Fear, surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.. oh DAMN!

*Fetches the comfy chair*
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:23
"period drama"
No, it was witches.
Python told me so, therefore it is so.
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:43
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Who cares?
> Shut up Churchies, so burn some witches or something.
>
> Ooh harsh.
> Hell for me.

Might be better to burn "heathens".

Shame on me...that's a dirty word here. Wouldn't want to get people all riled up.
Thu 07/04/05 at 04:34
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hedfix wrote:
> (Who expected the inquisition would come up in this thread eh?)

EDIT: Damn i should have read ßora† §agdiyeV post :(
Thu 07/04/05 at 04:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Genius, now i understand why theyre against contraception.
Thu 07/04/05 at 04:25
Regular
I don't know what he's crying about. Eugenics is clearly the only way forward for the church.

Think about it - your white christian middle class families are having kids later and later, so there will be fewer and fewer alive at any one time.
Meanwhile god-ignoring chavs are starting families at age 9, and have full litters by the time they're old enough to sign on.

Clearly evolution (if my catholic students will indulge the idea that evolution actually exists) is selectively breeding the atheists.

The only way for the catholic church to ensure its future is thus to use eugenics and genetic engineering to create a master race, if you will, of superior god-fearing humans to wipe out the chavs. And they need to screw like bunnies.

It's the only way.

Vote Mumbai Duck for Pope!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.