GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mp3 - The way forward?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 23:32
Regular
I was just wondering if most of you had converted to the new system of mp3. It's basically a system for people who want to spend less time/energy. People can easily buy a CD player cheaply and change them or burn their own CD, however, the manouverability of an mp3 player is a real plus point.

I joined the mp3 movement at Christmas (with a Creative Zen from SR) and haven't looked back, songs are easy to put across and it's great for long and monotonous bus/coach journeys.

My question(s) are this: Have you joined the mp3 movement? and Will mp3 players eventually replace CDs? as CDs replaced vinyll and DVDs replaced VHS
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
"8==="
Mp4
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Always the winner?"
phi11ip wrote:
> That's like Microsoft blocking
> Firefox from Windows.

...or Opera
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:06
Regular
"-_-"
Mp4 all the way...:S
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
DNA wrote:
> My question(s) are this: Have you joined the mp3 movement? and Will
> mp3 players eventually replace CDs? as CDs replaced vinyll and DVDs
> replaced VHS

Mp3? Which rock have you been lurking under and/or which planet have you been exploring ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.