GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The List"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
I'm sure we've done this before, but never mind.

Now, I have The List. This is a list of my favourite 10 football players. This isn't based purely on talent, otherwise everyone would have Henry. I personally don't like Henry. I based it on how much I like the player. Talent, lack of annoying the hell out of me (Case example: Kewell), comedy and so on. It's in no order:

1) Milan Baros
2) Mikey Owen
3) Joe Cole
4) Maniche
5) Andrei Kanchelskis
6) Ryan Giggs
7) Ronaldinho
8) Paulo Ferreira
9) Djibril Cisse
10) Sebestian Frey

Now you go for it. If you like. Could be interesting. Just try to avoid

1 - Thierry Henry 2 - Andrei Schevchenko 3 - Ronaldinho 4 - Pavel Nedved 5 - Zinedine Zidane 6 - Pele.... and so on.
Sat 26/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*rolls eyes*

You had to start him off didn't you :-D
Sat 26/03/05 at 23:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1. Jose Luis Chilavert - for being Jose Luis Chilavert.
2. Paolo Montero - for having probably the funniest disciplinary record in footballing history.
3. Pavel Nedved - for running squintly and being fantastic.
4. Juan Roman Riquelme - for being an Argie, playing in Spain, and managing never to cheat. Well done.
5. Sinisa Mihajlovic - the queen of free kick taking. Also spat on Mutu's face.
6. Marcos Assuncao - only player in the world better from a dead ball than Mihajlovic. 9 free kicks scored in his last 11 games for Betis.
7. Adriano - for the crazy hairnet incident, and him being a genius.
8. Carlos Paredes - for his middle name being Humberto and him being Paraguayan.
9. Gary Neville - because he's a moronic twatface and there's nothing better in world football than watching that ugly freak running up to a referee after a decision has gone against him, screaming while the veins in his forehead approach the "close to popping out" stage. Wonderful.
10. Ariel Ortega - 5'4" guy headbutts 6'6" guy. Favourite moment of World Cup 1998, that. Except John Collins scoring against Brazil.
Sat 26/03/05 at 22:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The G man wrote:
> Quick, where's the rope!
>
> Alan Smith, you have been charged for leaving Leed's as they are
> relegated to a lower league, leaving for bitter enemies just so you
> can further, not only you're premiership career, but you're England
> one as well!

Exactly. You left Leeds, the team you were supposed to love, for their bitter rivals. The team every Leeds fan would rather die than support. Yes, he was our heart last season - but I'd have much rather gone down with a wimper than had to deal with him ripping my heart out during the summer. Yes, he was probably forced out because of the money but, come on... To Manchester United? I mean, it's not as if you're Cantona or anyone - you are actually a Leeds supporter, born and raised. You humiliated us, Alan.

> You have also been charged with trying to make more
> money, get better at you're job, and reach you're ful potential at
> one of the greatest football clubs in Europe!

Trying to being the key. Anyone with any sense would know that, with Nistelrooy and Saha fit, and with the possibility of a bit of solsjaer action, Smith was hardly going to get a luck in. And if Roon was moving anywhere, it was to Yoo. Hardly a surprise.
> How plead you?
>
> Smith: Guilty you're honour!

Yes, he's guilty of all that. And guilty of leading every Leeds fan down the garden path. Liar, Alan Smith. He'll fit in well with the rest at OT, along with Alex 'I'll quit in 2002... oh wait, no' Ferguson and Roy 'I'll quit at the end of the season... actually, I'll play until Fergie says so' Keane. Yeah, they did it for the best, but at least try and be a man of your word, please.

> Hang him, and may god have mercy on you're soul!

Please god, don't.

[EDIT] Oh, and he could've moved ANYWHERE else. He could've moved to Spurs or somewhere equally bad and I'd have still loved him dearly. I actually felt joy when Emile the donkey got picked ahead of him.
Sat 26/03/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Quick, where's the rope!

Alan Smith, you have been charged for leaving Leed's as they are relegated to a lower league, leaving for bitter enemies just so you can further, not only you're premiership career, but you're England one as well! You have also been charged with trying to make more money, get better at you're job, and reach you're ful potential at one of the greatest football clubs in Europe!

How plead you?

Smith: Guilty you're honour!

Hang him, and may god have mercy on you're soul!
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
Whats wrong with Smithy? He heartlessly wanted to further his career and try to fufill his potential instead of be relegated with a bankrupt club. For this he must be lynched and killed in the face.
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
What's wrong with Alan Smith?
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The G man wrote:
> 10. Alan Smith

Must die.
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:31
Regular
Luis Figo
Maniche
Diego Maradona
Thierry Henry
Diego Forlan
Robert Pires
Ricardo Carvalho
Nuno Gomes
Fabio Rochemback
Arjen Robben

That's in no particular order :)
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
1. Dennis Bergkamp
2. Ryan Giggs
3. Thierry Henry
4. Steven Gerrard
5. Frank Lampard
6. Adriano
7. Micheal Owen
8. Sol Campbell
9. Cesc Fabregas
10. Alan Smith
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
1) Totti - most fouled player in serie a. also loves giving it out though
2) Crespo - hate his team, hopefully he will score an OG for inter
3) Cristiano - even better this year as he's cut down on the dives
4) Aimar - legend, but shall be off the list with a scouse move
5) van horsey - i hope he starts scoring again soon
6) Ortega - legend ever since he headbutted van der sar
7) Batistuta - its all about that goal against arsenal
8) Tevez - why oh why move to brazil?!
9) Chevanton - part of my first strike partnership on PES4.
10)Kezman - see above

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.