GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Abortion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
What do you think about abortion?
Is it right to kill a baby for whatever reason?
Should only two doctors have to sign a sheet of paper allowing an abortion?
should it even be legal?
can we have some female views as well please
Sat 26/03/05 at 03:16
Regular
Abortion...what a sloppy topic. I'm not sure if I'm pro-life or pro-choice or whatever. I'm more like...pro-put-that-damn-latex-on.

I think that either way that you look at it, it's the termination of a life form. It could be at three weeks, six weeks, twelve weeks, and so forth.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:27
Regular
I think it's sad there are a lot of women that abort as a method of contraception. The key is in prevention, sloppy.

I am pro-choice. As far as the regulations, the procedure must definitely occur before what is considered a viable birth (able to survive on it's own if born right then), 24 to 26 weeks. I think life begins at conception, yet that is subject to debate. Do it earlier, if you have a conscience whatsoever. It really should -only- be an option if it has been verified via sonogram by an ob/gyn that there is a deficeincy with the fetus.

Otherwise, it should be verified by a psychiatrist, psychologist, and social worker (aside from the regular verifications from ob/gyn) that having this baby would be your demise and then, after the procedure you should spend a couple of weeks in an asylum with consistent therapy. All confidential, of course.

If your not ready for a baby, don't have sex. If it "just happened," they have Plan B now days. Take it, feel sick for a week, have an irregular menstral cycle for a couple of months and be done with it.

That should do it.
Fri 25/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cycloon wrote:
> Pro-choice. Up to a limit of # weeks. Not as a safety net for careless
> people.

ditto.

to be fair, one quick glance around POrtsmouth makes me wish MORE people had had abortions.

so if anyone's interested, i'll be behind the bike sheds with a coat hanger for 20 minutes after school....
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pro-choice. Up to a limit of # weeks. Not as a safety net for careless people.
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
What do you think about abortion?
Is it right to kill a baby for whatever reason?
Should only two doctors have to sign a sheet of paper allowing an abortion?
should it even be legal?
can we have some female views as well please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.