GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dealing with racist situations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/03/05 at 17:08
Regular
": ("
[EDIT]
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:08
Regular
[EDIT]
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:14
Regular
"0228"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> I think most of you on here know i'm black (well mixed actually)
> although I haven't actually said I am before.

Didn't have a clue.

My school has roughly an equal number of white pupils to asians (possibly slightly more asians) and a very small number of black pupils. There appears to be a mutual hate between the two main groups most noticable during lessons when the asians will it on one side of the room and the whites on the other side. Saying that, nobody ever says or does anything about it, there are only ever a few racist comments passed around and they're always done behind people's backs.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
Yeah, Asians get racist abuse the worst out of all races I think.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"\\"
Call as many white people as you can names, then let them kick you in. Then take photos for me to laugh at... No?

Oh well. Worth a try.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:18
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Erm.. Chill, tell them casually to stop, and if that doesn't work tell them slightly less casually. After all, they aren't exactly the best of friends if they're racist towards you.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:23
Regular
I didn't know you were black either.

Anyway, there's just as much racism that comes from black people towards white people, it seems to be generally accepted though "because we all kept you as slaves and were really bad people 150 years ago"

You only have to watch any black comedy to see it.

There's usually no white people, and when there is, they're typically either a toff, a drunken racist or a geeky guy who want to be black.
Or watch any black stand-up comedian, and he'll almost always make a joke about white people in general, but if the same joke is made substituting white for black, it's a racist outburst.

None of this makes anything being said to you OK though, and you really shouldn't have posted in Chat, as you'll get all the JATs and n00bs coming in now and calling you a black *******.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:29
Regular
munns right, black people are racist against white people too. And I regret posting this now cause i've got Merm pretending to be someone else on MSN calling himself a 'blat blat nugga' and really getting on my nerves.

I would never be recist to anyone, not even white people because my mum is white.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"bot"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> I think most of you on here know i'm black (well mixed actually)
> although I haven't actually said I am before.

As always, your logic astounds me.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:36
Regular
"bot"
Stridman wrote:
> And I
> regret posting this now cause i've got Merm pretending to be someone
> else on MSN calling himself a 'blat blat nugga' and really getting on
> my nerves.

erm...?
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:36
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> As always, your logic astounds me.

I don't really care, i'll just block you on MSN and ignore you on here.

Haha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.