GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea, Mourinho and Cole Charged"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The FA have decided to charge them for the tapping up thing apparently for breaking rules K something or other. Don't know what the punishment is yet.

Meh just give them a fine and get it over with
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
they will only get a fine... thouhgh they should have docked points, si unoted can win and fergie will be king of the world again.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Reynolds wrote:
> Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Aston Villa found guilty of tapping
> up James Beattie, and they didn't get fined or anything!

Maybe Chelsea will be on the wrong end of the inconsistent FA system this time then.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
or†ega wrote:
> Never been as high profile as this though.

I bet there has been, but haven't been caught out.
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Aston Villa found guilty of tapping up James Beattie, and they didn't get fined or anything!
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:41
Regular
Never been as high profile as this though.

The FA love making examples of the big names just like they did with Rio.
Thu 24/03/05 at 09:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Tsk, dock them points!!11

Seriously though, this kind of thing happens so much in football these days. Mourinho and Cole et al are just small fishes in a big pond.

It's ironic that the agents will get away scott free from all of this, and it's proabably them who initiated the whole thing.

What annoys me the most is Peter Kenyon, why can't he just shut his mouth? there has been something going on but Kenyon seems to think otherwise and making out that this is some kind of vendetta against Chelsea.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Got a good point there Ortega!

Fabregas and Flamini have turned out to be really good.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:39
Regular
I think he has faith in his youngsters like flamini and cesc (same with fergie on fletcher). Although theres not much you can do when you have a trio like edu, vieira and gilberto out at the same time.

Not to mention plonkers like RvP getting sent off at important times.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Yes, Wenger does have a gift when it comes to finding unknown talent and turning them into world class players.

But, you can't expect him to be able to pull it off all the time. If Arsenal are to compete with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Real Madrid in the future, they will need money.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:20
Regular
The G man wrote:
> What do you mean explain? Isn't it obvious.
>
> Because of all their money going into the new Stadium, they just
> didn't have the money to splash out on big name players. The most he
> spent was on Almunia.
>
> The only reason he's got about 40 million to spend this summer is
> probably because of Emirates and the 100 million pound sponsership.

Oh OK...so Wenger has been at Arsenal for years and he's rarely splashed out on "big name players" but instead he opts for buying the unknown player for cheap who turns out to be a world class player. So after years of doing this he decides not to do it in the summer for some strange reason and we get screwed. Arsenal's never had a lot of money and Wenger has always gotten by without it and yet last summer he needed it? I think not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.