GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pictures and Posters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
Do you have any pictures/paintings/posters in your house/computer room/bedroom?

I'm trying to investigate in decorating my place up a bit more, being that I have a Pink Floyd, Zeppelin and Radiohead poster and that's about it. I feel like getting some nice things to put on the wall, but not sure what yet.

So yeah, posters pictures and paintings, got any?
Thu 24/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
"-_-"
wow you are mega cool.

Currently i have jimi hendrix experience and a simpsons entire cast on my wall.
Thu 24/03/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have the incredibles one 1 of lucy pinder topless on my wall. And another of Michelle Wild on my ceiling naked!
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Got a wall size Jimi hendrix poster, 2 maps from the 'Olde Mape Company', a Bob Marley 'Legend Lives on' poster, a Lambourgini, a Yin Yang cloth thing and the periodic table in poster form.

A nice variety.
Thu 24/03/05 at 15:41
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> Impressionists are better, basically. Van Gogh's Wheatfields &
> Cypress and Klimt's Attersee are my two favourite paintings of all
> time.

These are very beautiful. I love Klimt's detail. It's peaceful, but looks cold. Very nice.
Thu 24/03/05 at 15:39
Regular
I have 2 Led Zeppelin posters and a Radiohead poster.
I only decided to start putting posters up about 3 weeks ago, I decided my room was too ugly without them.

I need some Pink Floyd and Queen posters now.
And more Led Zeppelin and Radiohead posters.
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Better Than You"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hmm, I have a picture of the artwork from the Cover of the Chemical
> Brothers' "Push The Button" album and Lucy's Me To You
> school year wall planner (don't ask).

What's that? :D
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Chippxero wrote:
> I have:
>

> A poster from the last ever Smashing Pumpkins gig in the uk

How much?

I hate you SO MUCH.

How much?
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Hmm, I have a picture of the artwork from the Cover of the Chemical Brothers' "Push The Button" album and Lucy's Me To You school year wall planner (don't ask).
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:07
Regular
*looks at some supreme ponciness about art in he post below*

Impressionists are better, basically. Van Gogh's Wheatfields & Cypress and Klimt's Attersee are my two favourite paintings of all time.

Edit:

[URL]http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/cgi-bin/WebObjects.dll/CollectionPublisher.woa/wa/largeImage?workNumber=NG3861&collectionPublisherSection=work[/URL]

I can't find a link to Attersee but it's in the Austrian Artists section at the Leopold Gallery in Vienna's Museumquartier. And it's awesome.

Edit 2:

[URL]http://www.poster-und-kunstdrucke.de/cgi-bin/art?HTML=list/main_list.htm&INCLUDE=SHOW&VS_MOTIV_ID=5548000&VS_COUNTRY_ID=2250&PID=800[/URL]

Found it under the name Iceland on the Attersee. Wrong wrong wrong.
Thu 24/03/05 at 09:18
Regular
Yay, let's Feng Shui with Grixy!! :D

Although I have more the Pre-Raphaelite preference when it comes to art, I think that perhaps an Impressionist like Van Gogh and his Starry Night would be a classic to start off with. [URL]http://www.vangoghgallery.com/painting/p_0612.htm[/URL] It's, well, the safe choice. Nice, simple, intellectual, sexy...and you can extract some deep meaning if you look hard enough.or tank enough akahol *cheers*

When you get sick of all that, there's always art that reflects your true-self. A peice that is motivational in a personal sense. I chose this one especially for you from my Pre-Raphaelite collections. I have this feeling it'll just speak volumes to your mind each time you look at it. :P [URL]http://www.victorianweb.org/painting/whh/drawings/5.html[/URL]

Whatever you choose lovie, always remember...less is more.

At my desk: [URL]http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com/paintings/enlarge.aspx?pid=1420&path=waterhouse/waterhouse85[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.