GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pictures and Posters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
Do you have any pictures/paintings/posters in your house/computer room/bedroom?

I'm trying to investigate in decorating my place up a bit more, being that I have a Pink Floyd, Zeppelin and Radiohead poster and that's about it. I feel like getting some nice things to put on the wall, but not sure what yet.

So yeah, posters pictures and paintings, got any?
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
Do you have any pictures/paintings/posters in your house/computer room/bedroom?

I'm trying to investigate in decorating my place up a bit more, being that I have a Pink Floyd, Zeppelin and Radiohead poster and that's about it. I feel like getting some nice things to put on the wall, but not sure what yet.

So yeah, posters pictures and paintings, got any?
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
obe bart kenobi, YOda, shaun of the dead, a VW picture and a few toys.
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:39
Regular
If you go to video rental stores and ask them for their old movie posters that they hang in the front windows they usually give them to you for cheap or sometimes free.

Pretty good wall fillers.

On another note of Pictures and Posters do you feel that filling every inch of wall space is tacky or a sign of dedication? Discuss.
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Holly Valance, Easy Rider.

And some photos of friends/standardteengoodtimes.
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Audrey Hepburn, thats all and it's not up because it wouldn't suit this room.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've got a few limited edition prints on my wall.

Signed pictures of George Best, Eric Cantona and Peter Schmeichel. Got an archie gemmill one in another room too.

Also got a signed star wars artwork thing which is signed by the guy who played darth vader.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:04
Regular
"\\"
AliBoy wrote:
> signed by the guy who played darth vader.

Ahaha.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
At uni, I've got posters of: Dogma, Withnail & I, Steve McQueen in Great Escape and Pulp Fiction

At home I've got: Print of Van Gogh's Wheatfields and Cypress, a blue-shaded photo of a lakeside from somewhere in Canada called Derwent Water (got given it, and quite liked it) and a few posters of animals (dolphin, orca, shark)

Took all my film posters to uni, never get around to bringing them back for holidays. Soon I shall get me a Garden State poster. It's needed, I think.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
>
>
> On another note of Pictures and Posters do you feel that filling
> every inch of wall space is tacky or a sign of dedication? Discuss.
--

One of my friends has that. It's filled with movie stubs, normal posters, flyers from events, hostel flyers from where she's been travelling, photos, art stills, wristbands from campus events, the lot.

It looks really good. I don't know, I think it makes a room look like it's lived in. I plan to do it in my next room at campus, and pretty much do it now.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
Yeah, it depends really.. if the walls are covered in nothing but pictures of boys or nothing but cars or whatever, it's dull and tacky, but if it's full with a nice variety and stuff like tickets and all, I think it's pretty interesting.

I tend towards minimal stuff myself mind :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.