GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parkour - Anyone heard of it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 14:18
Regular
"PK4LIFE!!"
I've jhust started a new sporot called Parkour, has anyone heard of it??? Its also called Free-running!

If any of you live in UK, there has been 2 TV Programs with it on - Jump Britain and Jump London!

TB!
Wed 23/03/05 at 18:10
Regular
"-_-"
its the art of movement i think. They did 2 series i think jump london and jump britain witht he french founder guy and a bunch of english guys. looks cool. you look like a prat if you try to practise it....anywhere.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Erm, no.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
u didnt start it fool

its over 2 yrs old and was ivented by a frenchman named sebastein. i have the dvds of the channel 4 progrmmes, all official and i will sell for 15 pounds.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Selected"
pipe down, fatties
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
There's a lot of people in the world that aren't insanely fit. Feel no shame, brother.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You didn't start it..

And I wouldn't do it, I'm not insanely fit.
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:49
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Spiritz, how do you mean YOU started it?
Wed 23/03/05 at 16:44
Regular
You have to be insanely fit to do it properly, don't you? Doesn't sound like I'm remotely qualified for this.

Jump London was cool, though. I liked the battleship part.
Wed 23/03/05 at 14:53
Regular
I don't see the point in that so much.. kinda cool, but I'd be thinking about base-jumping.

Now there's something interesting to do. I love watching videos of base-jumping. Wheeeee
Wed 23/03/05 at 14:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Is that like the people who jump from roof to roof of buildings? Or am
> I thinking of the Matrix?
>
> I'm sure I've seen that somewhere.

Yeah thats the one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.