GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UNSACKABLE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the fergmeister general if you will, time for a sacking or do we keep him? i say keep him.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:37
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Arsenal ain't an english club. :P
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:07
Regular
Fergie aint going for a while yet.

He's building for long into the future with signings like Rooney, Ronaldo Pique and Rossi.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As much as Keano has done for the club and been an inspirational captain i wouldn't like to see him get given the manager's job. The United job isn't exactly the right kind of start for a management career. Only choice in my mind is Capello if United can get him. Might be able to tempt some Italian players over with him like De Rossi :-D
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i think that as long as we win the league next year, fergie should stay, fans just arent contented by the FA cup, or going out early in the CHmaps Lge. Althouhg this ubuilding the future malarkey is great in the long run, poeple want results now... so we need a new keeper.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No the first priority is finding someone in the Keano mould seeing as next year could be his last. Unless we can get Buffon or Casillas, Howard will do.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah thats true, a new roy is up there on the list. but no doubt we'll buy another dud midfielder player like Kleberson or Djemba×2... or forlan.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forlan hardly got a real chance, the only time he got a proper run in the team he was knocking them in, i still remember that awesome goal against Rangers or when he did get selected he was shoved out on the right wing. We're seeing how good he is now he's in Spain.

Come on Sally Gunnell, defeater of the scousers!!!!!!!
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Excellent"
Sack Alex Ferguson In My Opinion his Glory Years are over
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah but he is reputable, and who would yuo get as a replacement>

RaNDom CapItaLisaTioN
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Kawada wrote:
> Come on Sally Gunnell, defeater of the scousers!!!!!!!

:D

I think Fergie should be given one more shot but he needs to purchase and offload in the summer

We're in need of a couple of midfielders as priority and with Carroll going, a new keeper will be needed.

If funds are available that is.......

Unfortunatly that may mean a significant player being off loaded rather than a few bit part players.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.