GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UNSACKABLE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the fergmeister general if you will, time for a sacking or do we keep him? i say keep him.
Wed 23/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the fergmeister general if you will, time for a sacking or do we keep him? i say keep him.
Wed 23/03/05 at 09:01
Regular
I say give him another season, but I do feel we will need a change soon. If he keeps up his tactic of playing players out of position and choping and changing the team around, then he will have to go.
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sack him, sack the board, sack the players (except Heinze and Twinkletoes) and other such statements
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:36
Regular
"..."
Beware the Brian Clough effect. i.e. a great manager getting progressively worse as his remaining years of life desert him.
He should quit now before he suffers the indignity of being sacked.
Wed 23/03/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Unless they get in a new chairman and board there is no way on earth they will sack him, there would be a revolt after everything he's won.
Wed 23/03/05 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Don't see what he's done that's so wrong this season.

He's being beaten by Chelsea in the league basically because Chelsea have more money. If Abramovich hadn't invested, I'm pretty sure that Man United would be top of the league right now. They might have got Robben as well.

And in the Champions League it's not Ferguson's fault that they were drawn against quite easily the best team in the tournament.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:28
Yeah, must agree, apart from Chelsea, Man Utd are by far the best English team this season.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Erm, aren't we forgetting about Arsenal here.

I know they haven't exactly had a great season, but they're still up there.

'G man runs and takes cover'
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The G man wrote:
> Erm, aren't we forgetting about Arsenal here.

nope :-D
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've had a feeling from the very start of this campaign that this would be his last in the managerial role, and that still exists deep within my mind today.

I don't think he'll leave the club whenever he does lose this job; he'll just move up a level, still within the club.

It's nice to see him reccomend Keane for the job though - if he can pick our team up now, just think what he could do as a manager. :)

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4375339.stm[/URL] for more info.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.