GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UNSACKABLE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the fergmeister general if you will, time for a sacking or do we keep him? i say keep him.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or†ega wrote:
> Brown was actually uniteds best player in the san siro according to the official milan site.

I'm sure alot of other oppositions strikers say that as well :-D

Meh, just something about him i don't like, could be all the dodgyness in the past from him. O'Shea's better and has funkier boots
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:33
Regular
Brown aint going anywhere.

He only just signed a new contract and i think he's great back up as he can play right back and in the middle. Brown was actually uniteds best player in the san siro according to the official milan site. Not really gonna get many better defenders who prepared to be 2nd choice.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But would you risk moving the defence around like that because Heinze has been a revelation there at left back especially when you consider for the majority of the games he's basically covering the left flank on his own because while Twinkletoes, god bless him, is a revelation going forward he isn't exactly the quickest to track back and help out. I suppose whenever United get the ball they could switch around but then they risk being caught out if a counter attack happens.

Could be analysing it too much and Rio and Gabriel would be able to do just as well in the center as Rio and Mikael and defend just as well together.

Anyway, Brown out :-D
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:13
Regular
Silvestre is more of a problem than Brown. Need to move him back to left back and put heinze in the middle. Silvestre used to put in loads of decent crosses and create quite a few goals in the that position. Heinze seems quite wasteful when he does get a chance to put a cross in.
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Get rid of Brown, some idiot club like Villa would probably pay around 5 million for him, Smithy will probably go as well if he's as unhappy as the papers make out, that's at least another 5. Then Fergie should try and get Essien in.
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Kawada wrote:
> Come on Sally Gunnell, defeater of the scousers!!!!!!!

:D

I think Fergie should be given one more shot but he needs to purchase and offload in the summer

We're in need of a couple of midfielders as priority and with Carroll going, a new keeper will be needed.

If funds are available that is.......

Unfortunatly that may mean a significant player being off loaded rather than a few bit part players.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah but he is reputable, and who would yuo get as a replacement>

RaNDom CapItaLisaTioN
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Excellent"
Sack Alex Ferguson In My Opinion his Glory Years are over
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forlan hardly got a real chance, the only time he got a proper run in the team he was knocking them in, i still remember that awesome goal against Rangers or when he did get selected he was shoved out on the right wing. We're seeing how good he is now he's in Spain.

Come on Sally Gunnell, defeater of the scousers!!!!!!!
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah thats true, a new roy is up there on the list. but no doubt we'll buy another dud midfielder player like Kleberson or Djemba×2... or forlan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.