GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Branston Pickle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 02:34
Regular
We don't get Mountain Dew.

Americans don't get Branston Pickle.

Hm.

I'm hoping Mountain Dew isn't as good as I remember.
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:14
Regular
"..."
Vampyr wrote:
> mountain dew is banned as it contains too much sugar, the sweetest
> drink in the UK is Fasnta Fruit Twist, MD contains more than 10 times
> as much sugar, hence the bannage.

Hmm, I don't remember it being particularly sweet-tasting. Maybe it's just the American stuff that has two tons of sugar in it?
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:44
Regular
Your sad attempts at trying to insult by using the weakest thing possible just makes you look like an ass and not me, Hibernator.
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MD is lovley, if horrible at the same time.

But Branston Pickle is just too nice.
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I wiped Starburst and Opal Fruits from my memory. It's been a while
> since iv'e had sweets of any kind.

Sad-act...
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
When Mountain Dew first came out in the UK I went to some Summer festival type thing and there was a big lorry giving the stuff away free. I must drunk about 30 cans that weekend...haven't touched the stuff since, but not from choice.

Mountain Dew rocks!

I could live without the pickle as there's bound to be another company who comes along and releases it under a different name, maybe 'Ranton Pikcal'.
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:14
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I still refer to Starburst as Opal Fruits

--

Then you're a hero, and should get them for free. As should I.
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:10
Regular
I wiped Starburst and Opal Fruits from my memory. It's been a while since iv'e had sweets of any kind.
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I still refer to Starburst as Opal Fruits
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Branston Pickle makes me cry
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:08
Regular
Yeah Opal Fruits ruled as a name. It's the Opal that made it, sort of a cross between a 70 year olds false teeth and sunday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.