GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 - Release date"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 10:47
Regular
In Official UK PS2 mag it's dated for the 6th July. It's worse than the promised 1st June, but better than nothing!
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
That would be even better!! The sooner I get this game the better - There must be thousands of gamers all over the land just shaking at the prospect of actually owning this game!! I have never wanted anything as badly as I want GT3!
Sun 24/06/01 at 14:59
Regular
13th july
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:16
Regular
i thought it was the 13th
Thu 21/06/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont know the official release date although July 20th seems most likely - Whatever happens it will, or should be out in July - Not that long at all to wait now!! I cant settle - I must have this game!!!
Thu 21/06/01 at 22:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have it already on pre-order so when ever its released whether its next week or next month, all I have to do is sit down and wait till the postman arrives at my door at 8am. But with SR you just come to this website and look at the games being released this week, if its not there look again next week.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:28
So far I've seen these release dates....
Woolworths and Special Reserve July 20th
Official UKPS2 Mag July 27th
EB and gamesstreet.co.uk 6th July

This is getting v confusing !

( Plus gets v unfun when July 20th rolls up and GT3 isnt out...and the 15 or so people who preordered it form the shop I work at turn up...lol Thik might get that day off.....)
Thu 21/06/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
jd99 wrote:
> I thought it was more like the 27th July. I hope it comes out earlier, I need that game, my PS2 is getting covered in cobwebs. :-)

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Just checked the SR release date and it says 20th July so let's just keep those fingers crossed!!

No cobwebs on my PS2, keeps getting moved around too much, work, home, work, home, upstairs, downstairs!!! Wish the thing would keep still so I could play it :)
Thu 21/06/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I thought it was more like the 27th July. I hope it comes out earlier, I need that game, my PS2 is getting covered in cobwebs. :-)
Thu 21/06/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just been into my local EB and noticed that the release date has been put up as the 6th July!

Big queue at the counter so didn't bother asking about it and also had to get back to work!

Has anyone else been to EB and seen this?
Thu 14/06/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
yeah, but if they were all destructable, it would be a better game than it is (even though its allready stunning)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.