GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW IS WAR is oFF thE hOOk!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 00:15
Regular
Raw is war is the first wrestling game for the "xBox" and the graphics are the best of its kind! I saw the game at the Los Angeles Convention Center and everyone was talking about it. The best wrestler in that game is "HHH" because he looks as real as it could get! But beside the grapics, the game rocks. It has all new matches and new wrestlers like; Molly Holly,Spike Dudley,RhYno,and Justin Credible! The bottom line is this game is the best! Get it before they are all sold out!!!
Thu 24/05/01 at 00:15
Raw is war is the first wrestling game for the "xBox" and the graphics are the best of its kind! I saw the game at the Los Angeles Convention Center and everyone was talking about it. The best wrestler in that game is "HHH" because he looks as real as it could get! But beside the grapics, the game rocks. It has all new matches and new wrestlers like; Molly Holly,Spike Dudley,RhYno,and Justin Credible! The bottom line is this game is the best! Get it before they are all sold out!!!
Thu 24/05/01 at 08:17
Regular
"Back in black"
YES!!- but just rememeber this- the gamecube will have a wwf game and there is smackdown 3, so it has huge competition, and i gotta say, as it will be the last one delivered- the gamecube version has the potential to be the best!!!
Thu 24/05/01 at 18:53
Regular
skittles, what the HELL are you talkin about, TRIPLE H looks the worst out of all the wrestlers.But i must admit the graphics on RAW are very good but i still think smackdown3 is going to beat'em all.
Thu 24/05/01 at 22:51
ohhh, not this topic again
Fri 25/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
"Back in black"
yeh, is there not already a smackdown topic which ended up talking about raw is war and the gamecube, is there not a topic abot raw is war, is there not a wwf topic were raw is waw is talked about? and that is just on the wwf(open forum)!!!

damn! raw is war
Fri 25/05/01 at 20:12
Ice Blaster wrote:
yeh, is there not already a smackdown topic which ended up talking
about raw is war and the gamecube=IM NOT SURE

is there not a topic abot raw is
war,= YES THERE IS

is there not a wwf topic were raw is waw is talked about?

and
that is just on the wwf(open forum)!!!=OK

damn! raw is war
Sat 26/05/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Back in black"
yeh , now stop nicking my words to add to your lame word count, lol lol
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:10
its not lame. you are.
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:12
Regular
"Back in black"
ooooooo my word count is alot bigger than yours mr!!!
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:52
dont call me MR.
your the MR. urr MR.LAME (sorry i was thinking mr.men)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.