GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW IS WAR is oFF thE hOOk!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 00:15
Regular
Raw is war is the first wrestling game for the "xBox" and the graphics are the best of its kind! I saw the game at the Los Angeles Convention Center and everyone was talking about it. The best wrestler in that game is "HHH" because he looks as real as it could get! But beside the grapics, the game rocks. It has all new matches and new wrestlers like; Molly Holly,Spike Dudley,RhYno,and Justin Credible! The bottom line is this game is the best! Get it before they are all sold out!!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:30
lol
Tue 29/05/01 at 00:20
WHAT???? Don't start with this topic dude, I hate piracy. Chipping the Playstation is ok for import games, but piracy sucks. It's wrong and nobody should do it.

I'm serious about this matter, and I WILL report all piraters and the fools who buy them. I settle my case.
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:44
its your fault your how u are aswell. not chipping a playstation at first chance is just stupid
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:30
Oh well, that's your fault.
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:29
wow, im exactly the oposite. my playstation is chpped. i got a cheat cartridge. never reviewed a game and dreamcast is crap
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:27
Before you ask, the reason I call myself one of the last true gamers is because...

I do not buy pirated games, never have and never will.

I never cheat at games.

I used to be a games reviewer.

And I never argue about different formats of machine or company. I love em all.
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:25
I sure am, the name King T is actually in the long term...

King T of Video Games.

I also post messages on Dreamcast, and Nintendo section, and still yet to do something for Playstation and Xbox. I am one of the last true gamers in the world.
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:23
9 years???!!! what are u a game guru ot summin
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:12
Only just started on the website, but been a Special Reserve member for 9 years.
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:50
keep on coming every day because

KING T
User Type: Newbie

but u have submitted alot of posts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.