GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPhone/iPod touch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/10/09 at 11:38
Regular
Do we have any users? I would love an iPhone but my main reason for this is the iPod touch, pretty much because I can't afford an additional £200. However they're quite similar right?

So does anyone have any feedback for me? Where's the best place to get Mac stuff? Are there any cash back sites for Mac store?

I played around a lot with an iPhone while I was in Singapore. The apps were great. My main reason for wanting this is for my work. I think it would really make a difference.
Wed 09/02/11 at 18:30
Regular
I also recommend Google Translate (just released). Its shockingly good at translating text and audio into many languages.
Wed 09/02/11 at 14:37
"possibly impossible"
iPad 2 has just gone in to manufacturing, so I'd wait for price drops or a new machine.

Oh, Capcom now got a 59p sale on that includes Street Fighter IV. You NEED that game.
Wed 09/02/11 at 12:40
Regular
Ive made so much money for Apple. All you have to do is let someone play with the iPod Touch/iPhone and they want to get their own. (btw, iPod Touch 8GB, £193 in UK, 20,900yen in Japan)

Not only that but they then go on and buy other Apple products like the Air and iMac.

Oh and iPlayer app on the iPad this week, thats a good enough reason to get one, right?
Tue 08/02/11 at 21:29
"possibly impossible"
SimGuy99 wrote:
I just got an iPod Touch a few months ago and i love it. Some of the apps are the best.

When my site is finally properly back up for everyone then you can check out the best games on appgamer.net.

However, Gameloft have a big 59p sale on many of the decent games, so worth getting:

Spider-Man: Total Mayhem
Let’s Golf!® 2
Shadow Guardian
Real Golf 2011
Hero of Sparta II
Star Battalion
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Zombie Infection
Tue 08/02/11 at 19:37
"The Videogame King"
I just got an iPod Touch a few months ago and i love it. Some of the apps are the best.
Mon 12/10/09 at 14:48
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Godsreaper wrote:
> oh noooooooo look what accidently happened whats up guys its
> been awhile

Random :D Howdy. Welcome back.
Mon 12/10/09 at 14:42
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
oh noooooooo look what accidently happened whats up guys its been awhile
Mon 12/10/09 at 10:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Machie wrote:
> I'm sure I'll get an iPhone eventually (in a year possibly). So
> ButchML and Timmargh can give me feedback with that. It's now
> non-exclusive right?

Not right now, soon though although I doubt the Orange/Vodafone deals will be that much better than the current O2 ones.

> And camera. :)

Forgot that, honestly never used it in the 2 or 3 months I have had it.
Mon 12/10/09 at 10:13
Regular
Thanks for the great feedback guys. :)

I'm going with the 8GB model too, so no mic headphones and 50% slower apparently. 8GB is small but like Emmie, I don't need to keep my entire collection with me.

Why are Apple headphones so poor anyway?

They are great toys but I really have to treat it as a tool for my work. Otherwise it'll just be an expensive time waster for me. I'll let you know how I get on.

Ah yes iTunes, don't get me started. It really is a pain but I hope things get better. Each time I start it up, it keeps asking me to download the latest version.

I'm sure I'll get an iPhone eventually (in a year possibly). So ButchML and Timmargh can give me feedback with that. It's now non-exclusive right?

ButchML wrote:
> Not had any experience with the Touch so can't speak too much
> about that but, from what I have seen, it's basically what I have
> but without the mic, 3G or phone includes.

And camera. :)
Mon 12/10/09 at 08:58
Regular
"THFC"
Sorry i didnt mean the battery is bad, i meant that due to having all the apps etc then a lot of people will use it and drain the battery quicker than a normal phone would.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.