GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anybody Play Guitar ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Better Than You"
Does any body play electric guitar on this forum? I'm just starting to learn and I want to know what sites you use to get your tabs?
Tue 22/03/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I used to, I chanegd my strings and broke one.
I could never be bothered to go and buy another.

I'll learn again in the Summer
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Better Than You"
Well thanks every body, I'm gonna try them all out.
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
i play air guitar, wanna buy one? i have loads
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:49
Regular
"Better Than You"
:|
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
I like to play...
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I should really get lessons.

I've been trying to teach myself for about a year now, but I don't really feel like I've progressed much.

The most advanced thing I can play is probably Cochise by Audioslave, and it ain't hard.

I'll stick to drumming I think :-)

Oh, by the way, Guitar Pro 4 and www.mysongbook.com is the way to do it. It's incredible.
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:52
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I have powertab, and most of my band's songs get written on it since we all have it so we can send ideas to each other virtually instantly over msn. The only problem (apart from the unavoidable MIDI which makes everything sound like a feckin ringtone) is that you cant get drum tab, or any kind of drum notation. Does this Guitar Pro 4 thing have drums on it?

EDIT: Typo
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"bot"
It does, yer.
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"\\"
Not with proper drum tab though. You can make it play drums by typing in silly numbers. Not proper tab though.
Tue 22/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"bot"
Yeah. It's better than nothing though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.