GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart:Double Dash...false advertising?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Mario Kart:Double Dash says that because there are two players to each kart then there is DOUBLE THE FUN.This is clearly not true because Mario Kart 64 was amazing and so,so much better.Double Dash is good and was why I got the Gamecube but it was a let down because it was not as good as its predecessors.This game should have been so much better(even though it was good),it was too slow and didn't have the feel of other Mario Kart games.Hopefully Mario Kart DS will make up for this.It must be good or my faith in Nintendo might be shaken.Waluigi and Baby Luigi should feature and even though it won't happen there should be more Kong's.
Mon 21/03/05 at 08:12
"'oh I do say!'"
i hate the shine mode on double dash
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:55
Regular
"be destroyed"
the battle mode on double dash was not very good
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss wrote:
> Mario Kart 64 was amazing. Double Dash is great in multiplayer.

Obviously you mean the racing multi and not the awful battlemode.

Otherwise you must be sectioned.
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:33
"period drama"
Also, the phrase "there should be more Kongs" is now illegal for the sake of humankind. Your head will be removed within 28 days.
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:32
"period drama"
It doesn't specify what MK:DD is double the fun of.
If it said "double the fun of MK64" then it obviously would be false advertising.

However, as it is, this is open to interpretation.

Double the fun of paper-cutting your eyeballs?
Double the fun of drinking acid?

We'll never know.
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:27
Regular
Mario Kart 64 was amazing. Double Dash is great in multiplayer.

Still one of the best offline multiplayer titles out, so who cares?
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Mario Kart:Double Dash says that because there are two players to each kart then there is DOUBLE THE FUN.This is clearly not true because Mario Kart 64 was amazing and so,so much better.Double Dash is good and was why I got the Gamecube but it was a let down because it was not as good as its predecessors.This game should have been so much better(even though it was good),it was too slow and didn't have the feel of other Mario Kart games.Hopefully Mario Kart DS will make up for this.It must be good or my faith in Nintendo might be shaken.Waluigi and Baby Luigi should feature and even though it won't happen there should be more Kong's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.