GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart:Double Dash...false advertising?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Mario Kart:Double Dash says that because there are two players to each kart then there is DOUBLE THE FUN.This is clearly not true because Mario Kart 64 was amazing and so,so much better.Double Dash is good and was why I got the Gamecube but it was a let down because it was not as good as its predecessors.This game should have been so much better(even though it was good),it was too slow and didn't have the feel of other Mario Kart games.Hopefully Mario Kart DS will make up for this.It must be good or my faith in Nintendo might be shaken.Waluigi and Baby Luigi should feature and even though it won't happen there should be more Kong's.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"be destroyed"
i don't think it is
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
That may be but the pace of the game seems to have suffered and while MK:DD is a good game I feel that it is overrated.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:32
"The Will of D."
What makes MK:DD better than the MK64 is the ease of control over the driving that the Gamecube gives to the game, I found that while playing MK64 it was quite difficult to move around as easily.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:48
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Obviously you mean the racing multi and not the awful battlemode.
>
> Otherwise you must be sectioned.

Well duh. Battle mode is only equally cheese grater to the balls/Mary Kate and Ashley.

Not Mary Kate and Ashley to the balls.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I still prefer playing MK64 in multiplayer, I found it more fun.
Mon 21/03/05 at 12:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
They are hardly gonna put on 'Double the action for an game that that is complete crap' are they?
Mon 21/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I much prefer the tracks in MK 64. Yet the multiplayer is superb in DD.
Mon 21/03/05 at 10:36
Regular
"be destroyed"
for the first ever time i agree with you the kongs should not of been created but they have a couple of good games
Mon 21/03/05 at 10:27
Regular
The Kongs that weren't in the game should never have been created in the first place, I look forward to your decapitation.
Mon 21/03/05 at 10:11
Regular
"be destroyed"
so do i

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.