GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"End of Star Trek"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 19:53
Regular
Apparently they are going to show the final series of Enterprise and then they will be making no more Star Trek films or series again, because the person who is in charge of it does not support it anymore. :'(
Sun 20/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Enterprise has been canned due to lack of interest. Though they were
> taking a risk at trying to do a pre-Kirk era anyway.

It's not because a pre-Kirk era wouldn't be as interesting though. It's becuase the plotlines and scripting/acting is so dreadful.
Sun 20/03/05 at 21:02
Regular
DS9 was my favourite Star Trek franchise.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:49
Regular
"8==="
I liked DS9.

Deep story arcs are good.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:49
Regular
The last I heard, Rick Berman and Paramount were in talks as to how they are going to continue the series.

Enterprise has been canned due to lack of interest. Though they were taking a risk at trying to do a pre-Kirk era anyway.

I wouldn't be suprised if they continue with the latter stuff in the timeline instead.

They wont give up on Star Trek though. It's too profitable, even if it hasn't retained it's 'Next Generation' popularity.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
It stopped being good after Picards reign. I did watch Voyager for a bit, but it was far too soft and fuzzy, Janeway was just irritating, and if I'm honest I was only waiting to catch a glimpse of Seven of Nines breasts through that skin tight jump suit.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:17
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum! wrote:
> True. I actually write Star Trek scripts in my spare time.

I know I've read some of your and crossbob's better joint efforts.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:12
Regular
"cachoo"
I don't even watch it but feel like crying.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
"bot"
True. I actually write Star Trek scripts in my spare time.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
Agreed, even you could write better episodes Memo.
Sun 20/03/05 at 19:55
Regular
"bot"
It has become dire anyway.
Enterprise is awful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.