GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"End of Star Trek"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 19:53
Regular
Apparently they are going to show the final series of Enterprise and then they will be making no more Star Trek films or series again, because the person who is in charge of it does not support it anymore. :'(
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:27
Regular
"8==="
Yep the characters were good. Trouble is that most of it had gone where previous series had been before. :D
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
"bing bang bong"
J Nash wrote:
> Miserableman wrote:
> Enterprise has the most interesting characters and
> the best acting of any of the Star Trek series.
>
> Hahaha, good one.

Phlox is probably the best-acted character in Star Trek history, and certainly one of the most interesting. Captain Archer is on a par with Sisko or Picard. Trip is the best chief eng since Scottie. T'Pal is not as interesting as Spock, but she's still very good. While the other main characters are not quite as good, they're still as interesting as mid-interest-level characters from the other Star Trek shows like, say, Dianna Troi, Uhura or that Ferengi guy from DS9. And certainly they are all better than the assorted range of planks that make up the cast of Voyager.
Thu 24/03/05 at 02:08
Regular
"8==="
The G man wrote:
> Brent Spiner also appeared in other films
> such as Independance Day. And Ashley Judd as well.

Brent Spiner appeared in Ashley Judd?

Bet that was an awkward moment.
Thu 24/03/05 at 02:07
Regular
"8==="
The G man wrote:
> I take it that there aren't too many of you that actually likes Star
> Trek then.

It was good when I only had 4 channels.

Things have moved on (24 etc)
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
I'd also like to say that if it wasn't for Star Trek, some film stars wouldn't be where they are today.

Kirsten Dunst appeared in Star Trek. The woman who played Jean Gray in X-men as well (I can bever remember her name).
Patrick Stewert of course. Brent Spiner also appeared in other films such as Independance Day. And Ashley Judd as well.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
I take it that there aren't too many of you that actually likes Star Trek then.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:14
Regular
Miserableman wrote:
> Enterprise has the most interesting characters and
> the best acting of any of the Star Trek series.

Hahaha, good one.
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:01
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
i am glad that it is the end of star trek
Wed 23/03/05 at 11:58
Regular
"bing bang bong"
In absolute terms, Enterprise is probably the best of all the Star Trek series, it suffers because it uses the exact same formula and exact same writers that they've been using since Picard first appeared. TNG was exciting and new when it came out but is hilariously bad now. DS9 was really quite boring until the Cardassian war started, and Voyager was just appalling in all ways bar the initial concept. Enterprise has the most interesting characters and the best acting of any of the Star Trek series. It's just not sufficiently new and appealing to save the series.
Wed 23/03/05 at 10:05
Regular
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.