GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The PS3..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Whether it'll be good or not, I know for sure that the first lot of units will have something wrong with them and break or something.

I hate Sony so much right now.

grrr...
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Whether it'll be good or not, I know for sure that the first lot of units will have something wrong with them and break or something.

I hate Sony so much right now.

grrr...
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:15
Regular
the first loads will go terrible wrong then the third lot then the sixth etc etc
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:16
"period drama"
I ... really don't care, to be honest.
It's between Ninty and Microsoft in my opinion for the next lot of consoles.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yep, I just know they'll do it. If I was Sony i'd even do it. Think about it, they've managed to get away with releasing faulty PS2s ever since they came out so why would they suddenly stop? Not alot of people have made a big deal out of it if you ask me.

We all need to go to the Sony HQ and set it alight.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't see the Playstation just slipping away like that. Anyway i only care about who Atlus and Nippon Ichi are publishing/developing games for. That shall be the one i buy
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
"\\"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I ... really don't care, to be honest.
> It's between Ninty and Microsoft in my opinion for the next lot of
> consoles.

But the Xbox 'Xenon' sounds rather powerful + probably released alot before the other two.

I can see it taking alot between Ninty and Sony to stop Microsoft this round.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Does anyone know what Next Gen console they're getting and whether they're getting it on the release or not?

I can see myself getting the first one out tbh, I think that'll be the Xbox 2 and I will definately get it on or near the release.

I hope the consoles aren't more than £300. I don't think they will be though.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll do what i always do, wait a year or so see which is getting all the RPG's and buy that
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:30
"period drama"
Emitime wrote:
> But the Xbox 'Xenon' sounds rather powerful + probably released alot
> before the other two.
>
> I can see it taking alot between Ninty and Sony to stop Microsoft
> this round.

Meh, Microsoft is souless.
They're only really winning at the moment with the online factor, and that's going to come as standard on all 3 next time.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Kawada wrote:
> I'll do what i always do, wait a year or so see which is getting all
> the RPG's and buy that

lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.