GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It made me chuckle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Out shopping with the missus and on the way out she decides she needs some poison sticks. So she goes to buy them and the bloke gives her a funny look. "Yes" I was thinking. "Please do it. Please ask her!"

He did.

20-years-old and still getting ID'd for fags.

Well it gave me a chuckle. Don't really care if it did you or not.

What have you been doing for your Friday nights?

We went out for a meal and now are going to watch a film.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Niddle wrote:
> Read as;
>
> 'Look at me, I've had sex. I'm better than you'
>
> ffs EB.

No not really. I don't think I'm any better for having had the sex. I waited a long time before I first had sex. Many years in fact.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Heh heh... that made me chuckle as well.
Sat 19/03/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This is Puddin'....

I do randomly get ID'd..but EB gets ID'd for alcohol..i'm going to miss seeing the look on the cashiers face when he gets his police badge out :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.