GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow Six: Vegas"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas'.
Sat 02/12/06 at 13:05
Regular
"8==="
This is good this is really good, but so hard oh so hard.

So far I've only made my mutliplayer character done the first 10 seconds of the first mission/training whatever it is and spent a couple of hours in co-op trying to do the mexican town terrorist hunt.

So far our best is getting down to 12 terrorsits from 40, IT'S HARD! But it's also great, blind-firing is great, the terrorist AI is great (although they are prone to charging in), the weapons are great, oh it's all bloody great so far!

So to re-cap: It's great.
Sun 03/12/06 at 10:52
Regular
I've never actually played Rainbow six before, does it play like ghost recon or more like counter strike?
Sun 03/12/06 at 07:30
Regular
"8==="
Actually I think it could work with the online multiplayer.

Anyway, we got through the first terrorist hunt mission yesterday which was quality (bumping it up to 15 minutes helped as we simply couldn't find all the terrorists in 10!)

Jumped on the online multi, good stuff but I wish they converted some more classic levels. We've got City Street Large but that was always 3rd banana to the likes of Warehouse and Old City.

New downloadable maps are pretty much a given so I hope Warehouse is in there: best Rainbow map ever.
Sat 02/12/06 at 13:12
Regular
"8==="
It'd be crap on the Wii, there's too much going on and too much to focus on.

Plus 4 player offline co-op would result in someone going to hospital.
Sat 02/12/06 at 13:08
Regular
May get wii version if it has online when I see it in stores for £10.00 three years later.
Sat 02/12/06 at 13:05
Regular
"8==="
This is good this is really good, but so hard oh so hard.

So far I've only made my mutliplayer character done the first 10 seconds of the first mission/training whatever it is and spent a couple of hours in co-op trying to do the mexican town terrorist hunt.

So far our best is getting down to 12 terrorsits from 40, IT'S HARD! But it's also great, blind-firing is great, the terrorist AI is great (although they are prone to charging in), the weapons are great, oh it's all bloody great so far!

So to re-cap: It's great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.