GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 11:17
Regular
Liverpool v Juventus
AC Milan v Inter
Lyon v PSV
Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Disaster. Absolute disaster. I can't see any way the Pool can possibly beat Juventus, especially when I think Nedved is the greatest midfielder playing the game today. Except Igor Igor Biscan, of course. And if we somehow get past them, which we won't, we'll have Chelsea waiting for us in the semis. Disaster.

Oh yeah, and Inter AC should be heated etc sigh.
Sat 19/03/05 at 14:04
Regular
Will Shevchenko be back for the AC, Inter match?
Sat 19/03/05 at 12:39
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Oh, and Cassano is probably more dirty than all players on that list
> bar Cufre and Mexes. :-)

bah, emerson and zebina are on a different level though :P
Sat 19/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> He's always turning up late for training on Football Manager, I know
> that. I bought him for Liverpool once and he got an unbelievable
> amount of yellow cards. This is my evidence.

You need to treat him right. I bought him for man utd and he formed an amazing partnership with gilardino/eto'o. Also great on the left wing.

Had De Rossi in the same team, and yes, he's immense.
Sat 19/03/05 at 12:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
De Rossi is very good. Only about 20 as well, so something for the future.

Oh, and Cassano is probably more dirty than all players on that list bar Cufre and Mexes. :-)
Sat 19/03/05 at 11:33
Regular
He's always turning up late for training on Football Manager, I know that. I bought him for Liverpool once and he got an unbelievable amount of yellow cards. This is my evidence.

I usually buy Pannuci in my first season at Liverpool. His contract is unprotected, so for a £750,000 punt I don't have to play Finnan or Josemi.

Seeing as you know about Roma, is De Rossi actually that good? I've never seen him play, but everyone always talks about him as the Keane replacement at Utd.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
Stryke wrote:
I say we slip a dirty dirty Roma player like Cassano a
> sly £1000 or so to stamp on his head or the like.

Cassano isnt dirty :P You want Mexes/Cufre/Totti/De Rossi/Panucci
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:38
Regular
"0228"
I'd like to see Liverpool go further but Juventus should get past them quite easily. Milan will probably get past Inter and I'm expecting Lyon to beat PSV. Chelsea have a great chance to get to the semi-finals because they have the quality to get past Bayern. Just think, if things had turned out differently they'd be playing Arsenal in the last 8. Again.

Newcastle should beat Sporting Lisbon and they have an excellent chance of winning the UEFA Cup, and they'd probably be playing Middlesbrough if half of the squad hadn't been injured last night.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
KOPKING wrote:
> 1) We are great at Anfield. The atmosphere will be deafining and they
> will be intimidated.

Juve play twice a year at the San Siro and twice a year at the Olimpico. I think they're probably used to noise now. :-)

> 3)They will be without Alessio Tacchinardi for both legs. A key
> midfielder.

Tacchinardi hasn't actually played very much this season. Emerson and Blasi have been starting in the two central midfield positions, and he has Appiah to contend with as well. More of a bit-part player this year than he's ever been before, so he's not going to be missed all that much.
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:05
Regular
Did you spell fabulous wrong, and then edit it? Because you've still got it wrong :)
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:04
Regular
I think it's fabulous.

EDIT: Thank you Stryke :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.