GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Saint Paddys, Cheeselickers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 19:13
Regular
Crack open that can of Guinness, slam on that U2 record, lean back and rejoice.

Actually I couldn't give a crap about Saint Patrick. I don't even know who he was, but it's as good a reason as any to have an ice cold Guinness.

Been slaving over a hot EPOS installation today, in a pub in Bolton, watching people get progressively merry in celebration. Some right loons about. Crazy old geezas talking gibberish to me all day.

Thought I'd have a few pints of the Black nectar when I got home. Enjoy saint paddys.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah I blazed a ten draw the other morning, we hot boxed a fiesta. Toad had an apple falvour blunt case and we rolled a FAT one during Lunch, mate. banged out some TUNES on the stereo as well he's got a SWEET set up.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm not sure, I can only buy them across the border, they are illegal here. They are quite nice though, even though I'm not a smoker. Anyway a bit of trivia here - they are called Lucky Strikes because one in every ten thousand (figure will vary, mine is a rough memory estimate) cigarettes was a joint.
Of course thats illegal now but the name lives on.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
Aha now that's an idea. My youth is still being fufilled with the days of wasting time and not really caring at all. Never heard of Lucky Strikers though, imported fags?
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Oriental Rib wrote:
> Oh and J's with fag baccy is absolutely disgusting.
>
>
> Depends what you use with it. Ever heard of Lucky Strikes?

the american fags?
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Oh and J's with fag baccy is absolutely disgusting.

Depends what you use with it. Ever heard of Lucky Strikes?
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aye, it would probably follow the same pattern here. I remember stealing science equipment to make bongs. Those were the days..
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
Oh and J's with fag baccy is absolutely disgusting.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
Down here it's J's in the winter bongs and buckets in the summer when the flowers of the woods flourish. Normally before school with the J's and on days off and such with the bongs buckets and lungs.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It was an experience. How do you folks smoke it? Bong, J, pipe? I'd be more of a J man, I like whe wholesome flavour of the baccy mixed.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:19
Regular
Sounds like i'd hate to try it. One L to myself and im pretty much down for the count so that would probably blow my head off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.