GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Are Better Cats or Dogs?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/05/01 at 12:06
Regular
Whic make better pets?

And

Which are (in gerneral) are the better animal?

I vote for dogs... on both counts...
Wed 23/05/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Whic make better pets?

And

Which are (in gerneral) are the better animal?

I vote for dogs... on both counts...
Wed 23/05/01 at 12:38
Regular
Dogs are better. You dont know where cats are half the time.

Cats kill stuff as well, murderers!
Wed 23/05/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cats.
Low maintenance animal. Feed them in the morning, they go away. Feed them at night, they go away.
Summer they stay out and only show up for food, winter they sleep somewhere warm and out of the way.

Dogs.
Nice animals but stupid.
I mean really, really thick. My dog eats the cat's vomit.
How dumb is that?

So, in summary:

Cats are aloof, arrogant but pleasant.

Dogs are friendly, loyal but dumb as a house.

Cats win.
Wed 23/05/01 at 16:48
Cats are incredibly disloyal. It has to be dogs.l
Wed 23/05/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Depends on how you treat them.

My cat, BJ, is like a dog. Waits on the wall for me to come home, sits on your lap whilst you are on the computer, does everything a dog does except eat sick and chase sticks.

Dogs are friendly, warm,loyal..but really, really stupid.

You will never catch a cat with it's head out of a car window,gums flapping and steams of saliva winding out behind the car.

Oh no, cats have dignity, poise and grace.

Dogs eat sick, jump in rivers and bark whenever the doorbell goes.

I rest my point
*s*
Wed 23/05/01 at 16:59
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Goatboy, I couldn't agree more with you.

Also dogs smell and some of them really bad, not just their coats but their breath...

Cats bite and scratch in a fun kind of way and know when to stop....dogs just rip your throat out no matter how hard you try to stop them....even when you poke them in the eyes!

Cats win everytime :-)
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
It's cats by a country mile. More intelligent than the mutts of the world and this is why; Dogs have to work. Sheep dogs, rescue dogs, sniffer dogs, bomb disposal dogs, seeing eye dogs, guide dogs and so on. Cats stay out all night singing and being rowdy, perhaps getting on with a cat of the opposing gender. They sleep pretty much all day, only getting up to eat or be fussed over.

If it's a choice between sleeping for 18 hours a day and ferreting out WW2 explosives I know where my vote is going.

Perhaps the sniffer dog job has it's perks.....
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:42
Hooplah wrote:
> It's cats by a country mile.

Much the same as a town or city mile the country mile only appears to be longer on account of it being much, much, slower!
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Those Rosarybleeds.

He can say that, he can say that...

I always wanted to be...Dun-dun-daaaa..Captain USA

Oh, JJ....

What a brilliant tagline
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:02
Cats or Dogs? What a strange discussion point, but I'll have my view - I think Meercats are brilliant, and Hotdogs are tasty, but niether make good pets...Ok so this is a serious issue, right I'd say Cats are easier to look after, but Dogs are more useful to scare away weirdos when walking down the high street! I love my dog! And my cat too, but my dog is more friendly and smells less, doesn't malt and everyone loves him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.