GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Are Better Cats or Dogs?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/05/01 at 12:06
Regular
Whic make better pets?

And

Which are (in gerneral) are the better animal?

I vote for dogs... on both counts...
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:27
All cats are vicious buggers(not a generalisation), and most dogs are cute, friendly and loyal. Work it out.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:22
Regular
forgot em both. i ate em all. All they do is crap in my garden.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:12
monkey_man wrote:
If a burglar came into my house I'd rather have a dog. But, if my pet got run over, I'd have a cat and get it stuffed. That way it would take up less space. Also, when was the last time a dog caught a rat? I ALWAYS see stories of dogs befriending rats and letting them be kind of foster parents.

You are a very disturbed little man, why would anyone want a flattened out and probably traumatised looking cat stuffed and placed on display in their house. And as for Foster parents, this isn't Summer Bay the Landlady of our local pub had a Jack Russell which caught more Rats along the riverside than you could shake a stick at. Go away and Groom you oddball.

Definitely Cats though.!
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would choose neither because dogs irritate me by constantly barking and my sister is allergic to cat hair.
Mon 04/06/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or maybe Catdawg from TV's Catdog - It doesn't have an @rse, so it can't poop.
Mon 04/06/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It depends.

1) on the scenario

2) on the surroundings

If a burglar came into my house I'd rather have a dog. But, if my pet got run over, I'd have a cat and get it stuffed. That way it would take up less space. Also, when was the last time a dog caught a rat? I ALWAYS see stories of dogs befriending rats and letting them be kind of foster parents.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:36
I've got 2 cats, so i'd have to say cats, but i guess dogs are probably better as they can do more stuff, and they stay put. thye dont go runnin about killing things
Fri 25/05/01 at 03:25
suppose so, it's too late for this now! I should be getting to bed or shall i not bother?
Thu 24/05/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
So... In summation of all the points raised below...

I think that we can all agree.

The concensus feeling from this topic is that, Cats, are in no way as good as Dogs, which are much better.
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:02
Cats or Dogs? What a strange discussion point, but I'll have my view - I think Meercats are brilliant, and Hotdogs are tasty, but niether make good pets...Ok so this is a serious issue, right I'd say Cats are easier to look after, but Dogs are more useful to scare away weirdos when walking down the high street! I love my dog! And my cat too, but my dog is more friendly and smells less, doesn't malt and everyone loves him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.