GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rules for spammers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"go to sleep..."
As a result of reading another thread my wonderfull mind has come up with this idea!

I think people who have been warned for spamming say 5 times within a day or mayb 2 days should have to obey these rules for a certain period of time.

1 You shall not be nasty to Notables

2 You must put at the end of each message you post-: "I am a filthy spammer I am sorry I love SR and all The staffies"

3 You must obey any Notables every command (unless they command you to never come backagain, or anything along those lines)

4 If you disobey a Notables command then you should have 10 posts taken from your post count, if however you have less than ten posts then your post count wont go up untill you have made up the difference.

5 You must not edit your spelling mistakes, if you do staffies will be able to edit it back.

6 You may not post URL's

What does everyone think?

these sound like very good rules indeed and would teach spammers a lesson!

if any of you have any other SENSIBLE ideas then post 'em here
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:36
Regular
This thread is spam. And some of those rules encourage spamming.
Thu 17/03/05 at 14:28
"period drama"
Yes, because they obviously love following rules.
Muh.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:54
Regular
"8==="
Ever spammer should have to have this at the end of each post:

SR Towers: [URL]http://artpad.art.com/?idi13a1nfflk[/URL]
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Not necessarily my dear friend Humphrey
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:50
Regular
"go to sleep..."
bite my peachy buttocks my dear friend, i have done nothing against anyone and have not spammed, otherwise I would have been warned.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Im pretty sure I asked you to leave about 5 times and since I'm the queen of Brighton I suggest you obey.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"go to sleep..."
As a result of reading another thread my wonderfull mind has come up with this idea!

I think people who have been warned for spamming say 5 times within a day or mayb 2 days should have to obey these rules for a certain period of time.

1 You shall not be nasty to Notables

2 You must put at the end of each message you post-: "I am a filthy spammer I am sorry I love SR and all The staffies"

3 You must obey any Notables every command (unless they command you to never come backagain, or anything along those lines)

4 If you disobey a Notables command then you should have 10 posts taken from your post count, if however you have less than ten posts then your post count wont go up untill you have made up the difference.

5 You must not edit your spelling mistakes, if you do staffies will be able to edit it back.

6 You may not post URL's

What does everyone think?

these sound like very good rules indeed and would teach spammers a lesson!

if any of you have any other SENSIBLE ideas then post 'em here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.