GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario 64 DS official website"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario 64 DS'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
[URL]http://nintendods.com/sm64ds/final/[/URL]

And you can scribble on a virtual DS :)
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
[URL]http://nintendods.com/sm64ds/final/[/URL]

And you can scribble on a virtual DS :)
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
I can't be bothered to load the site. All I want to know is, is it the whole Mario 64 game or just the mutliplayer thing that was showcased at E3?
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
It's both.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, both.

But now there are 150 stars in the single player along with a brand new level and about 30 mini-games all using the touch screen. You can use 4 different characters which have their own special moves.
It looks alot better now aswell.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:23
Regular
It looks funking amazing!
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:27
Regular
The control still concerns me a little...

This thumbstap... could be alright, but will it ever replace an analogue stick?
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:35
Regular
According to IGN the thumbstrap makes Metroid Prime: Hunters 99% better than it was... and that it is a great replacement for analogue control.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Not sure who has seen the 16 minute long presentation but it gives a really good in-sight into the game. He shows you some old stuff, some new stuff and he gives the thumbstrap a go but cannot get it to work :S

Ive not heard anything bad about the thumbstrap. Everyone who has given it a go has given it a positive response. I read that it totally changes Metroid.

Anyway, Gamespot have added some new footage..

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/dssupermario4x4/media.html[/URL]
Wed 17/11/04 at 17:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I want this game so bad. The 15 minute presentation has multiplied my excitement for it so much :|

And the thumbstrap is a great idea and cool way of not needing an analogue stick.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
If it had an analog (sorry, my spelling is terrible) it wouldn't be able to close.

NOO!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.