GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario 64 DS official website"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario 64 DS'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
[URL]http://nintendods.com/sm64ds/final/[/URL]

And you can scribble on a virtual DS :)
Fri 19/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Perhaps the DS could of had an analogue stick that resembles the C-stick.
Kind of intergrated into the system rather than raised up like the normal one.
Still.. as long as the thumbstrap is okay for us lefties then im happy.
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:37
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
i know how cool will it be
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:35
"period drama"
AC DS will rock - the touch-screen can be used in so, so many new ways and to make the whole game much easier to play.
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:33
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
personally i would prefer a deictaed website to the *you know is gonna be fantastic* Animal Crossing DS
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
That game reminds me of Croc 2
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:19
"period drama"
Or just have a cool little nubbley one like the PSP - probably the only feature I'd rather see on the DS.
But I'll be quite happy with the thumb-strap. My only big concern was analogue control - you need it for 3D games, simple as that - but the thumb strap will offer excellent control.
Wed 17/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> If it had an analog (sorry, my spelling is terrible) it wouldn't be
> able to close.
>
> NOO!!

Of course it could. They'd just need to make a matching indentation in the upper half of the clamshell.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:08
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> According to IGN the thumbstrap makes Metroid Prime: Hunters 99%
> better than it was... and that it is a great replacement for analogue
> control.

99% better than it WAS! :-D
I can imagine it being a workable "make do", but I'm skeptical to whether it'll ever touch the real thing. :-)
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
If it had an analog (sorry, my spelling is terrible) it wouldn't be able to close.

NOO!!
Wed 17/11/04 at 17:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I want this game so bad. The 15 minute presentation has multiplied my excitement for it so much :|

And the thumbstrap is a great idea and cool way of not needing an analogue stick.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.