GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excuses excuses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/03/05 at 07:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Gimme your wildest excuses. Something you'd use, or have used before to try and get out of something, be it school/college/work/outing/anything.

:^)
Tue 15/03/05 at 14:04
Regular
"long time"
Why would you not do over time and earn the extra money?
Tue 15/03/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Captain to you."
Sweet Tooth wrote:
> Why would you not do over time and earn the extra money?

drunk, asleep, tired or wombel hunting.
Tue 15/03/05 at 14:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Because at the time it seems like a good thing to do..''ah i don't mind giving up my Saturday mornings, despite going out the night before and getting wa***red''

but then when it comes to it..sleeping off an hangover becomes more important.
Tue 15/03/05 at 14:09
Regular
"long time"
Chippxero wrote:
> Sweet Tooth wrote:
>
> drunk, asleep, tired or wombel hunting.

I know your dirty little secret:)

Those poor guys it must be like living at a testing lab..
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:22
Regular
"cachoo"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Used them all.

Mwaha. Can't imagine the reaction. Either a weird look and a slow walk backwards, or a laugh.

My excuse would have to go somewhere along the lines of:
"Sorry I'm late today, the taxi man held me hostage, so I hit him with my bricks in my bag before he was about to shoot and he passed out and we then crashed into an oncoming vehicle and we had to go to the hospital and it was there that the place was taken hostage again by bank robbers and we couldn't get out for a few minutes and then I was too afraid to get into a taxi, so I walked 9 miles to work. So sorry."

I don't actually remember making this post.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:37
Regular
Oh dear.. maybe you're me as well. But if you're a seperate personality, why do you forget what you did too? That makes no sense, unless... I'm just a pretend personality and in reality I'm actually you.

But then, where are my boobs? I want boobs.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
"cachoo"
Maybe we're all you. Maybe all these people on this forum are just the characters you made up!

Blame the forgetfulness on a non-existent memory.

As for the boobs.. Well. You might as well have mine.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I once turned up to work five years late with the excuse "Sorry, just got out of prison".
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
Hurrah, I shall treat them well. Do they need feeding? How many times a day, and at what time?

Back to excuses, me and a friend used to pretend we were superheroes in work. He was Captain Catering and I was the Mighty Monkey.. a few times we've nearly given our identities away by hinting that perhaps we were late returning to work because we were righting wrongdoers.

I miss that place.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
"cachoo"
They need plenty of sunlight and water for starters.

Did your friend work in catering? If so, I'm wondering where Mighty Monkey worked..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.