GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken 5 multiformat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tekken 5'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
Turns out the infamous PS2 beat 'em up is to see a release on the X-box (as well as the Gamecube). The game that allows you to create your own cartoon type characters is already avalible in arcades and will appear on the PS2, Gamecube and X-box in 2005.

Should be nice.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:06
Regular
Dringo wrote:

> Further proof that Tilt has lost his mind.

Further proof that Nintendo have lost their way more like. The game bowled me over at first technically, but when I actually sat down and properly played it, it just felt like something was really missing.

The combat was rubbish, the puzzles were dull and the endless back tracking was enough to make me want to turn the game off. There was just no real reason to continue playing, sure there were a few good bits. Like fighting those dudes with all the different visors on in the dark, oh and the snow world was wonderful on the eyes. But otherwise the game just felt incredibly dull and tedious.

Don't even get me started on the end boss...
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:52
Regular
I agree with him, Prime was dull.
Fri 19/11/04 at 14:04
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Metroid Prime was awful unintresting boredom on a Gamecube disk.
>
> Nice graphics, shame the actual game so freaking dull.

Further proof that Tilt has lost his mind.
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
You punk ass what do you think pro evo 3 came to ps2 so tekken 5 gota to catch-up if so they waste money on crap ps2.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:58
Regular
Metroid Prime was awful unintresting boredom on a Gamecube disk.

Nice graphics, shame the actual game so freaking dull.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
Jak is excellent, as is Ratchet and Clank. The 3rd installments are far better that anything any other platform game/s I have played this generation.

Excellent games.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But IGN are crap.

So.

Higher than MP? HAH!
Thu 18/11/04 at 10:01
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> The Jak series is great, certainly on a par with Mario if not better.
> Shut up Dringo, it's my opinion.

A wrong one at that
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:52
The Jak series is great, certainly on a par with Mario if not better. Shut up Dringo, it's my opinion.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
I can't beleive that R&C3 and Jak 3 both got 9.6 on IGN. That's more than Prime, which is obviously wrong. Going on the first two, they're just average platformers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.