GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DeJa Vu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
Have any of you ever had this before?
Tue 15/03/05 at 13:30
"period drama"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...

That would be short-term memory loss, doink.
Tue 15/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Bow to me!"
The only thing that should have a white hole is a crazy Polo.
Tue 15/03/05 at 13:12
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> What is it?

It's a white hole.
Tue 15/03/05 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Nope, that's just how your brain has interpreted it, you've never dreamt it, you just think you have.
Tue 15/03/05 at 12:56
Regular
"..."
Now wait a minute, this can't be it.. I had Deja Vu's before and I'm almost completely certain that I had seen them in a dream, unlike other people, I don't forget my dreams, and I can even remember some of my dreams back when I was 3.. and I'm sure thatI saw some of these Deja Vu's before..
Tue 15/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
"..."
I'm told this has to do with the way the brain works, in simple terms, one of the lobes works on a very, very slight delay to the other. Occasioanlly they get out of sync, causing you to think you've seen/been/done something before, but you haven't really. Well you have but only many thousandths of a second earlier. At least that was how it was explained to me.
Tue 15/03/05 at 09:42
Regular
"long time"
I have some strange dreams too
I had one last week where in my dream i woke up to find a big crap on the bedroom floor and thought my bf had done it ,i woke him up while i was still asleep asking why he had crapped on the floor,he wasnt impressed the next day .
I remember the dream but i dont remember waking him up..
Tue 15/03/05 at 07:13
"Tesco value"
we all get it sometimes, it's been a while since I have though.
some people say it's done to the frontal lobe processing what it sees from one eye quicker than the other side processing the other eye. Making you feel you've seen it before.

Freaky dreams are my Forte

drempt our ambulance fell over, and fire was coming from the front offside tyre, I picked the ambulance up and thats when I woke up.

That morning we have to take our ambulance off the road because the rear offside wheel bearings worn down and was making horrible noises! (not on fire,, but nearly there)The best thing was, I told my crew mate about my dream when we came into work!

I've also drempt that my girlfriend at the time was crying whilst looking into the fridge, and I saw a picture of a crew onboard a aircraft carrier.
Again, that morning I really thought my girlfriend was going to leave me, and was getting really worked up about it until I got a text from an old mate who was in the navy and was dating one of my ex's.

Just Coincidence or a little bit sinister?

I have to really think about my dreams now and what they mean, fortunately it's been a little while now, perhaps because I'm not with the girlfriend any more
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
What is it?
Mon 14/03/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...
>
> I've had DeJa Vu...

Have you what is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.