GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamweaver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/03/05 at 14:42
Regular
Ok a bought myself Dreamweaver MX 2004 and find it really differant to Front Page and complicated! any tips? I have ordered a Book from E Bay
Sun 13/03/05 at 14:42
Regular
Ok a bought myself Dreamweaver MX 2004 and find it really differant to Front Page and complicated! any tips? I have ordered a Book from E Bay
Sun 13/03/05 at 14:50
Regular
"NULL"
It can be quite hard to get to grips with at the beginning. Have a run through the tutorials in the DW help - they're very good. Also look at the online tutorials on the DW web site - also very good.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:25
"Dark FX"
It also helps a great deal if you know a fair amount of HTML
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
It's a good program, but I found myself editing in plain notepad after a while.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:14
Regular
I consider myself quite HTML proficcient, I think perhaps that the layout is so differant and all these years of Frontpage....its going to be tough to change, but it seems to offer many more options than frontpage did. and this fireworks etc that came with it well where do you start with those?
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"NULL"
Did you buy Studio MX 2004 then and not just Dreamweaver?

Fireworks is a fantastic program for creating images for use on the web. Have you also got Flash, Freehand, etc?
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
Yes that what a bought MX 2004 and we have all those things and Coldfusion??? its so complicated I really think once a win that Book on E Bay sit down with the book for a night it may become clearer? the really annoying part....my youngest kid is doing flash at school and has made some flash movies already
Sun 13/03/05 at 17:27
"Are you sure?"
Shelljed wrote:
> Yes that what a bought MX 2004 and we have all those things and
> Coldfusion??? its so complicated I really think once a win that Book
> on E Bay sit down with the book for a night it may become clearer?
> the really annoying part....my youngest kid is doing flash at school
> and has made some flash movies already

Shelljed - you might want to type a bit more carefully - re-read your posts to see what I mean - I'm having trouble reading some of this!?!
Unless you're drinking something stonger than me!

It looks like you did buy 'Studio' - can I ask how much you paid and from where ?

Re. Fireworks - I have this and use it every day, Very happy with it! You do have to read the help files to get you started and then, before long it becomes second nature.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:27
Regular
no I do not drink, secondly I am a bad writer, I hated school I do regret that now though. £160 I paid for it was that a bargin ? from my local suppliers.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"NULL"
Erm, I wouldn't be entirely confident about the validity of the software then. It retails at about £350 usually. Is it secondhand?

Did you get all the packaging with it? Do you have a receipt?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.