GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too young..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 18:20
Regular
Hm. I thought I'd reached the point, at 29, when I could go and get any film or game without worrying about the age classification.

Unfortunately, I seem to be wrong. According to the April/May SR club magazine, I'm far too young to get Hollow Man and need to wait another 52 years before I'm old enough to buy it.

Perhaps it has bits that only old people understand, or contains scenes that only people over 80 can stomach. The first 81 rated movie?

Go and have a look...
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:20
"possibly impossible"
Hm. I thought I'd reached the point, at 29, when I could go and get any film or game without worrying about the age classification.

Unfortunately, I seem to be wrong. According to the April/May SR club magazine, I'm far too young to get Hollow Man and need to wait another 52 years before I'm old enough to buy it.

Perhaps it has bits that only old people understand, or contains scenes that only people over 80 can stomach. The first 81 rated movie?

Go and have a look...
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
:D

I guess there is no chance Ali made a typo error?

Nah not Ali :D
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:29
"possibly impossible"
He's infalable that guy!

Or was that inflatable....
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ha!

So it is...

Wha'dya know...
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Being 18 I thought I buy and rent any film. This is so annoying. Those 81 year olds are so lucky they can do anything they want. I hope they dont class horror films in the 81 genre as they might end up losing a couple of viewers due to heart attacks.
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol@whole topic!
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
"smile, it's free"
wow... and to think they let me see that in the cinema only a few months ago. I must be looking a lot older these days...
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lmao!
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
Let's play:

"Lets find more of Ali's mess ups!"

The first one to find another... err... wins... nothing.
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've found another HUGE mistake of Ali's!

His 'Net name is Mr.Snuggly!

Do I get my nothing now then?

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.