GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Supervolcano"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/03/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/supervolcano/gallery.shtml[/URL]

I love it when the BBC does things like these, they're sooooo good.

From the pics it looks like it's gonna be really good, looks very 'Day After Tomorrow' styleeeee just maybe with a slightly decent storyline!
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/supervolcano/gallery.shtml[/URL]

I love it when the BBC does things like these, they're sooooo good.

From the pics it looks like it's gonna be really good, looks very 'Day After Tomorrow' styleeeee just maybe with a slightly decent storyline!
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:09
Regular
"The definitive tag"
phi11ip wrote:
looks very 'Day After Tomorrow' styleeeee just maybe with a slightly decent storyline!

....and decent acting.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:24
"period drama"
Is is like that earthquake made-for-TV thinger on a while back?
That was hilarious.

Oh noes! A toy train is being chased by a earth-crack! Look! It's following the exact lines of the train track - how accurate this vengeful nature is! Oh noes! It caught the train! Lots of plastic bits fell in a hole! And the crack has stopped moving - obviously knowing that it's goal of destruction is complete!

+ every single disaster movie cliche ever made. Including such favourties as:

The scientist who is (of course) right - but no-one believes him! His superiors are nothing but idiots!

The always-absent father / grumpy goth daughter go on a bonding weekend! Disaster strikes - tempers flair, and they fall futher apart! Only to be reuinited together - with love eternal - in the depths of dispair!

It was like ... crap.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Plot by Andy Peters.
Directed by Uwe Boll.
Effects by Joey Deacon.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:36
"period drama"
Starring Jamie Theakston?
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Special guest by David Walliams.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Directed by Uwe Boll.

Aww, come on. I'm hungover and any remeberance of "Alone In The Dark" is likely to tip me into vomit mode.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
monkey_man wrote:

> Effects by Joey Deacon.

duuuuuuuh, joey.
you know the little spacker's right.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's on now.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"bot"
seems dire so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.