GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Growing apart?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Has anyone else had the feeling that your friends are actually entirely different from yourself? They don't share the same interests or want to do things anymore. Everyday now I'm looking forward to going to college in the hope that I'll meet people more like me. Also pretty much 95% of people I know intend on staying on at 6 form. Just because they're comfy where they are. I have to leave though. Its quite a weird feeling, growing apart from people I've known for years. I guess its just a sign that I have to move on...
Sat 12/03/05 at 10:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Puddin' wrote:
> V_M..you are at uni? Thought you was younger than that..what Uni you
> at?

hehe, thanks! :)
no mate, i'm in the older group, just turned 25. studying animation at portsmouth. currently animating some washing machines getting wasted on washing powder... it's a high-brow existence :)
Sat 12/03/05 at 02:08
Regular
"Bow to me!"
A certain document suggests that socially growing apart is in reality more like the growing of apart which either implies growing inward or to cause an internal explosion.
Sat 12/03/05 at 01:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
V_M..you are at uni? Thought you was younger than that..what Uni you at?
Sat 12/03/05 at 01:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> Yeah that type of person is annoying. Its like if your ill for a day
> everyone screams BUNKER!! Or something pathetic like that.

only time that ever happened to me was about a week into secondary school and i'd been at my grandads funeral. they only said it once.

got one of those moody people in my group at uni too, she seems to have hit 20 and decided to become a moody 16-year old, for which i have no time. if she goes all quiet at group meetings and gives no input then she has no right to complain when we do the project our way and give her the lame jobs, either participate or get the short straw.
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> Yeah htta just dumb. Anyway, I'm off to bed now

night, i'm going to drink some more with EB.
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:14
Regular
"kill my enemys"
God this is the only forum with people posting in.
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah htta just dumb. Anyway, I'm off to bed now
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Well considering lectures are optional..and if I want to miss one it's up to me..if I fail it's my own fault...what reason has she got to moan? I'm not dragging her down with me, or asking her to copy her notes or making her fail in any way whatsoever!
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah that type of person is annoying. Its like if your ill for a day everyone screams BUNKER!! Or something pathetic like that.
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
All my friends are from work..My friend at Uni..she's on my course and she does my head in. She's ok when we go out..but if I miss a lecture she's goes all funny..and I can't be dealing with people like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.