GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idlewild"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 11:59
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Went to see them last night at HMV in Birmingham. Played an accoustic set then did a signing. They were brilliant and I was really impressed with their set list. I thought they'd just plug the new album, but they did When I Argue I See Shapes, American English, You Held The World and Little Discourage.

I was lucky enough to nab a set list as well of the nice sound engineer and got that signed by them all. I got Rob's plec as well, so all in all, was a good day :)

I got the album home last night, but weren't really in a state to listen to it, but I've listened to it a few times today and it's really good. Anyone else got it yet?
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:37
CD-WOW FINALLY decided to deliver the new Idlewild and I've gotta say I'm dissapointed chaps. It's good, but there are only a couple of tracks that stnad out, wheras nearly all of them stand out on Remote Part. Still, can't wait to see them next month.
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Go out and buy it, you little scoundrel!
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Asher wrote:
> Leave the Kaiser Chiefs alone. They aren't exactly deep or clever,
> it's just fun.

Yep. They've a couple of good catchy tunes and I like them.

Will have to download the new Idlewild album, going to see their gig in Norwich next month. Their last album was verr good indeed.
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
Leave the Kaiser Chiefs alone. They aren't exactly deep or clever, it's just fun.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Kill the 'Cheifs.

Kill them.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:15
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
It definately does grow on you, all I can listen to at the moment.

Anyone got tickets to go and see them? Me and my mates are going to the Birmingham Academy, I can't wait.
Sat 12/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hmmm, it's growing on me. It's like a fungus or something, not that fungi grows on me or anything, but if it were to, and, um...
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The Grand Empathist wrote:
> I ordered it...it came out on Monday...it's Friday and I don't have
> it. WHY?!

Ha, I got my copy today, I pre ordered it from CD-WOW a month in advance! My Kaiser Chiefs album came on Wednesday.

CD-WOW messed up big time, I'm going back to Play next time.

Plus it's OK, not enough proper rock on it though, Out of Routine was a great song on The Remote Part, there's nothing on the new one that's really catchy, but I enjoyed listening to it.

I've got the Kaiser Chiefs album though, I've listened to it so much, it's amazing apart from the last 3 songs1
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bought it today. Loving it.
Sat 12/03/05 at 12:14
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Prophet wrote:
> The Remote Part was great although I doubt I'll be buying the new
> album.

If you loved The Remote Part, then you can't got wrong getting Warnings/Promises. It's all I've been listening to since I got it, and it still seems to be improving with every listen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.