GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can see!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 19:25
"period drama"
Woo ... I got some glasses.
I didn't realise quite how utterly terrible my long-distance vision was until I wore them around for a bit. And I've been learning to drive for about 6 months, only beeing able to read stuff when it's 3 foot away.

They're squareish, rimless ones - rather posh.
I look at once about 20 years older in them, and somewhat more intelligent (or do I ... I'll bet that's just through endless years of droll media sterotypes ramming expectations into my poor, fragile mind. Goddamn facists.)

I did actually wear glasses when I was about 5 ... what terrible memories.
I had to do eye-patch test thingies to improve my focusing - and was only ever allowed to play Duck Hunt to do so. Mario would have done the job, I know he would've.
Goddamn facists parents.

And ... er ... I got 2 cleaning cloths instead of 1.
pwned.

I just spent the whole journey home taking them on and off and reading stuff. It was, like, the best thing ever.

yup
Wed 09/03/05 at 22:35
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I got glasses last friday, Osiris ones - dark bronze-ish colour.
It's fun being able to see!
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:27
Regular
cweek2000 wrote:
> Sounds like a rap battle involving glasses is warming up. Never seen
> one of those before.

whats a rap battle?
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Sounds like a rap battle involving glasses is warming up. Never seen one of those before.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"0228"
gamesfreak wrote:
> They're FCUK ones, I'm like, stylish~?

I have totally cool free NHS frames. Jealous?

(They really aren't that bad actually)
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Funky.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
I wear glasses.

They're FCUK ones, I'm like, stylish~?
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He put his glasses on the dog. The moron. I'm currently waging war against him because he sprayed me with a water sprayer bottle.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
Say that again...your brother is on the is or isn't 'bench'(?)...about the dog being a member of the family
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:37
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
My brother thinks so. But then again, my brother's an idiot.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:37
Regular
For once, just this once eh. I'm priviliged...

Back to the point...the dog isn't technically a member of the family

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.